Who will be the first forumer to contract the Corona virus?

Sound for that.

Gonna rob that screenshot and send it to my employer.

Get me a few more days off work :wink:.

3 Likes

You definitely need to talk to Joe and give your unique insight to long Covid.

That fucking app is the worst thing ever. I refuse to download it. Just another cog in NPHET’s Project Fear.

6 Likes

I assume that notification you got is from after your partner updating their app to say they had tested positive or is it a separate contact ?

Is that your way of asking @TheUlteriorMotive if he got the leg over last night? You’re around here long enough to know all you have to do is just ask the question

2 Likes

Great to hear our only positive case say this. We have clearly been 100% morally justified about everything

1 Like

@TheUlteriorMotive having one woman was surely surprise enough for the forum

@TheUlteriorMotive had victory snatched from under his nose here by @Gary_Birtles_Lovechi. Unlucky.

A real anti-climax in the end. TUM had the scene set, anticipation was building nicely ahead of a big reveal tomorrow morning.

Anyone who ates turnip in a few different places has bigger problems than covid.

14 Likes

Same contact. She got the contact tracing call today and then they pulled the details from her phone.

Anti climax - story of my life.

Have you decided on my prize yet folks?

3 times and I’m still standing calm down ffs

No prize for you. You robbed us of the experience and the excitement of it. Breezing in here telling us you had it months later. You’re like a dad who left the family, forgot all our birthdays and showed up to tell us Santa wasnt real.

18 Likes

:clap::joy:

You don’t get off that easy. You owe us all a scalextric!

:eek: