Who will be the next Limerick manager?

This place would be all the poorer without it.

1 Like

How will they fill the 52 page supplement before our all Ireland final appearance this year?

Hearsay and conjecture? Kiely knows “a great hurling man” that he might talk to.

I’ve seen them caught out with that a few times.

One occassion the penalty was described as “calmly slotted to the net” when in fact it was scored on the rebound in a scramble after the keeper saved it. There was a few other glaring errors that made it obvious whoever wrote the report wasn’t actually at the match.

1 Like

He got caught big time by a senior foot team from west Limerick a couple years ago I haven’t seen him do it much since but I rarely read the leader.

Jesus Rambler

We all know training was a shambles last year. Who is to say its any better this year.
Dont think TJ wants the added humility of being vilified at every opportunity between now and next June

1 Like

I don’t think leaking certain info to the leader about training is of benefit and stopping it is anyway of a cover up.

Maybe so. Maybe not. Time will tell. Listen I could be wrong. Here in Kilkenny, they dont even bother as Cody is trusted. It might not be a bad thing. Anyway the NaP run will take the heat off for awhile

1 Like

“Cody is trusted” Yeah!! In much the same way as the Teamsters trusted Jimmy Hoffa…

And whats your point?
Fuck sake he has managed Kilkenny to more All Irelands since 1999 than Limerick have won since the foundation of the GAA

They’re all afraid of their shite of him, players,C/B and all others bar Rackard. Iron fist rule and all that. I thought the Hoffa line was apt. Carry on and apologies for interfering in this noble thread. TJ ain’t Hoffa for sure.

2 Likes

I know who Id rather have in charge

Teege needs to fuck off.

3 Likes

Je suis Teege

1 Like

Are you 45 or over?

1 Like

God no

Thats allright then. Was going to recommend you go back to the aul wans thread

1 Like

Teege will have a mental breakdown