Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Fair enough. Being strictly enforced anyway.

Shane Dowling & Seamus Hickey’s Ma won’t like that.

3 Likes

that came in last year.

Wouldn’t see any harm in a media ban. The players have been getting it in the neck for years off one certain “journalist” who infamously called one (now former) player “a cancer” a few years back. Treat the fucker with the contempt he deserves.

That fucker I agree.

Depends. A media ban has to be for the right reasons. Not to cover up inadequate management

2 Likes

I’d love to burn those two cunts that right for the leader. The back page man and paragraphs.

Agree

It’s Jerome O’Connell who I feel a bit sorry for. He’s caught in the crossfire of this and won’t get the usual quota of meaningless pre and post match quotes. His editor will be in his ear for quotes.

Any way we’ve far more pressing issues than this to worry about.

Any fixtures out yet for the start of our Waterford crystal Cup campaign?

1 Like

he’s as big a cunt as the other fella.

It what way can this cover up inadequate management?

Really? Don’t know him personally but his articles always seem fairly harmless to me.

You can at least sense he is a fan and wants us to do well compared to that other prick who does nothing but eulogise about how everything in every other county (namely Tipp and Kilkenny) is so amazing while everything limerick does is wrong. Breaks his heart to see us do well.

That and receive multiple texts, phone calls and emails every week from concerned supporters, of course.

One thing I’ll hold against him is he uses club notes for match reports he wasn’t at which is annoying but a few years ago he got caught out big time and has stopped. He’s not a club man which is crimminal.

1 Like

There are a few lads on the panel, no need to name names, that could do with an RTE ban, Newstalk ban, Independent ban.

Should not be only a Limerick Leader ban.

1 Like

Big deal. He’s genuine enough, jerome is sound. Unfair to compare him to the other dickhead.

3 Likes

I hope the foynes lads catch up with the back page man.

1 Like

So so true.

This is plain weird.

How so? This is Limerick you are talking about.

2 Likes

Limerick GGA, Unbelievable. As always.