Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Well it won’t be Ciaran as he’s tied in with Kerry not very long. Something tells me he has more honour than to drop them in his first season when a better offer came along.

It’ll probably be Kiely although he might be better off avoiding it for now. Steve McDonagh to come in and steady the ship for the rest of the year until Kiely takes it next year?

1 Like

Correct, Ciaran won’t let his team down

3 Likes

Does he work in Limerick? I’ve seen him a couple of times in the City over the last couple of months.

Dunno. bud.

He is the man for the job though.

Yes, but, to be fair, a dog with a mallet up his hole could do a better job than the current set up.

6 Likes

:grin:

The lads on ClareHurlers.com must be having a field day today over there.

Ah, I doubt they are throwing out anything we haven’t known ourselves for 2 years now.

I disagree.

I’d imagine some of them feel like they won an AI today.

1 Like

If they are celebrating that, they are fucked.

He does now. BOI

1 Like

I dont think anyone outside the county will touch it. Too toxic.

:rollseyes:

Just think about the monthly cheques. Of course anybody would want a good paying job with the makings of a very decent panel to work with.

4 Likes

It’s a win win…bomb out this year and you blame the previous regime, get a couple of victories and you get the freedom of the city.

1 Like

Poor aul @iron_mike is losing it these days. His posting has gone to pot.

1 Like

I dont know Harry.
That team that went out yesterday looked disinterested, tired and generally demotivated. It would take someone special to get them back on track

1 Like

Out of respect for the victims in Donegal I will keep it civil today.

No comment.

2 Likes

Poor TJ needs more time lay off him lads

He works in town. Think he is mid west boss of BOI now based in Limerick.

1 Like

Sheedy is too busy with the Sunday game, junkets, the radio, the GAA commission, heading up committees to find new managers for struggling counties/clubs, junkets, training a few teams, offering his expert services to any team who needs it, motivational talks, junkets, appointing mates to the job of manager of struggling counties/clubs, oh and his day job in the bank, to take on the Limerick job on top of that load.

3 Likes