Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Tell Shane O Neill to fuck off and stop canvassing for the job.

Teeje is the man. Donie his right hand man. There is a lot more knowledge in that house than in 40 years of allstar teams

And he will never willingly go. There had been moves led by the bean counter from Ahane but that seems to have passed. How anyone could defend PMU is beyond me.

Absolutely. We have been dogged by utterly incompetent County Boards over the years and the top jobs have always been taken by souptaking cunts like Eoin Hayes, Mickey Sullivan, Oliver Mann etc… I suppose the last decent chair was Donal Fitzgibbon who was actually capable of making decisions for the good of Limerick and not necessarily for his own pocket. Since then we have had a sexual deviant and any number of worthless yes man and a few women. But whats there now is unbelievable with Riordan to the fore in the incompetency department. The cunt shouldn’t be let near an u/10 camogie blitz not to mind a county board. Throw into the mix a sugar daddy. PJ, and his appointed souptakers and the future is not as bright as it could be.

3 Likes

Fuck off.

Is the PMU or PJ more to blame, mate?

Hard to know chum. PJ’s money has put PMU in a strong position with considerable support on the county board but it seems that the Ahane Accountant doesn’t want him there. On the other hand he is busy trying to shaft Riordan by having the secretary job advertised due to the upcoming end of Riordans current term on contract. It will be interesting to see if there will be any moves when Dublin beat Limerick.

4 Likes

When is the closing date for the job

Would like to see Daly get the job until the end of the season after Dublin beat us. Depending on how well the year goes under him then he can either keep it again for next year or Kiely steps in. Ideally i’d like Daly for this year and next and then Kiely. Don’t see any other realistic candidates?

1 Like

1 Like

Not a hope, the man hasn’t time to scratch his arse he’s so busy besides taking on a massive undertaking like the Limerick job.

Ant-knee Daly will not be getting near the Limerick job.

1 Like

Incorrect you ill informed clown. Daly has a great shot at the Limerick job particularly if he can entice Kinnerk from Clare as the county board have a serious hard on for Kinnerk and there’s a very good connection between daly and Kinnerk. Kinnerk has often stated he wants to work with daly in a senior inter county job.

Trojan horse job.
Lovely.

My money is on Daly but if he has any sense he wont touch it untol our interest in this years championship is over in mid July. A clear out is then needed of the 05 team and this will need to be done quickly in order to avoid the calamity that Dave Keane was left with after he got the gig.
Kinnerks participation I would imagine will depend on Clares progress. They have a fair crack at Munster this year so enticing him over may not be so easy. Bar an absolute hammering on Saturday I cannot see any moves to oust TJ before June

The worst thing that could happen to limerick long term is anyone gets in as manager or interim manager this season before kiely gets the job next year.

Like I said unless they get a 10/15 point hammering on Saturday, it wont happen.
Youd wonder if Cregan has his eye on the job again given his recent rant

We will beat Dublin on Saturday.

2 Likes

You and your April Fools jokes.

1 Like

Limerick hurlers are at their most deadly when nothing is expected of them.

1 Like

Whereas Dublin tend to be at their most useless when everything is expected of them. This is the perfect storm for TJ.