Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Not a hope of it. Limerick supporters have a serious problem admitting when they should shout, enough. There has been a deficit of management for a number of years now and there are several men in Limerick with better CV’s than PMU. I heard that some supporters are actually saying that there is a silver lining to the situatiion because we have the potential now to play three matches against 1A teams! Can you get much more delusional than that?

Put the money on limericks Wexford double

You were warned.

2 Likes

Delighted for ye. Is there room on the bandwagon?

It was empty yesterday it’s full to the gills again now

It’s why it’s the greatest bandwagon in sport

Limerick win when unfancied and Munster lose. If Man Utd win tomorrow I’d say @dodgy_keeper won’t be seen for a week.

1 Like

Theres plenty of money for plenty of wagons. Hop on kid

1 Like

Bump.

Wynona Ryder.

Don’t you be starting now Brimmer.

Ourselves and Kilkenny have some work to do before the championship to catch up to the top 2.

It is ridiculous for people to suggest that Brian Cody or TJRyan should be replaced.

I’m here with every media outlet on andrefreshing the internet constantly… Waiting for word of TJ Ryan’s resignation.

3 Likes

The Politically Motivated Understudy does not have the humanity to retire because it’s all about him. Yesterday proved beyond all doubt that he is clueless on the sideline and so are his management team. If he had any shred of humility he would resign for the sake of Limerick hurling.

With Clare flying it’s unlikely daly can convince Kinnerk to switch which means he’s an unlikely candidate now. Carey burnt Bridges while kiely is full of soup it’s coming out his ears. Tom Ryan?

3 Likes

FOAD you little prick

Let me guess Shane o neill?

Jesus

Carey’d be a good outside bet if he can get a good showing from Kerry in the champo.

Oh the humanity!!!

1 Like