Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Great point on the first touch. Limerick forwards simply didn’t have it enabling Tipp to get better set.

Unlimited Heartache, but Waterford will be a different proposition

Aye, I’m niggling between not good enough and terrible ball or plan for the forwards we have. Probably not good enough. Made Tipp look better than they are the blaas will take them

1 Like

Dowling and Hannon in particular, despite having “all the skill in the world” fumbled an amount of ball today. Hegarty, with his unorthdox slap-pickup technique was actually quicker getting the ball in hand a lot of the time.

1 Like

It was not hard to see what the people on the line should have done. Ye had tipp

I heard this evening from an ex county player that sheedy will be taking over next year

Needless to say this “ex county player” has no idea what is going to happen next year :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m only telling ye what he told me

Myself and Julio are going to have a go at it.

11 Likes

Well ye are as qualified as the man in possession when he got the job .

3 Likes

Add to that they wouldn’t do any worse.

1 Like

At this stage there are a few hundred “ex county players” knocking around.

Only man for the job.

I’m fully behind this ticket.

2 Likes

I’ll be occupying the Clarkey role of shouting at lads, running them into the ground and standing in at training when they haven’t even numbers. Hickey better protect his hand.

1 Like

Is that true that he stood in at training? I had heard it but found it hard to believe. Is there any wonder we are as fucked as we are.

supposedly true but difficult to believe

1 Like

It’s not true. Daly/kinnerk if I could get odds.

Just lobbing this up here in time for the horde to debate on Sunday.

48 hours give or take BTL.

1 Like