Who will be the next Limerick manager?

He has seriously burnt brides with suits.

Kiely will be the next manager. We just have to take the next few months and look forward to the draw in October.

The likes of @Julio_Geordio need to calm the fuck down. Now is not the time to lose Teege. If Teege gets the heave we could end up stuck with three years of Anthony Daly. Or worse, fuckheads like @anon32894817 would have us landed with Tom fucking Ryan or Shane O’Neill :grinning:
Sit tight and give Teege the boot when we get dumped out of championship. Then sit tight some more and wait for the u21 championship to finish. Then Kiely can step in and lead us to the promised land.

Perhaps. Morale seems so poor in that camp, that it may be better to be rid of teej immediately.
Could do worse than giving it to a recently retired senior player for the rest of the year, get a bit of joy back, and fuck the tactics other than pick 15 who will die with the boots on.

1 Like

Yes I was being deadly serious Tom Ryan is a live contender.

Galwaymen would know a lot about that.

This man is going nowhere. They will probably give him a new deal.

1 Like

Give it to anyone. Donald Duck would be better than what we have.

2 Likes

Why don’t ye join the winning team and follow the banner and Davy

Eggsactly.

Pat Shortt and John Kenny.

2 Likes

Just for the weekends thats in it.

Agreed, TJ will be at the helm for the long term

:+1:

There can be no excuses from him now, none. Him and his entire inept management must go and take a few of the top table of the county board with him. Cunts, the lot of them.

4 Likes

If they have an ounce of self respect and have the interests of Limerick hurling at heart they’ll tender their resignations tonight. Go quietly, say they did their best but say it has not worked out.

Seen some shit in my time following us but in the circumstances that was probably as bad as it gets. Worse than the Pad Joe Whelehan era, worse than Clare battering us in Ennis under Joe McKenna with Brian Geary shifted up to centre forward.

Ultimately the buck stops with Spike and the chairman but nothing will change. We had apes calling the shots 20 years ago and in 20 years time we’ll still have the same politicians running the show. Rotten from top to bottom.

We don’t deserve success. Gutted for the players who put so much in but are fucked by circumstances outside their control.

3 Likes

They are going no where

3 Likes

That’s exactly where they are going if they can’t beat a 14 man tip team

I mean the management. The hurlers obviously are going no where.

1 Like

When is the current management’s term of office up?

Lads I don’t mean to stick the boot in but could it be Limerick just dont have the hurlers? There wasn’t one forward on show today who would worry any decent IC back. Horrible first touch and not one of them able to make a bit of space and fire the ball over the bar from distance. Ye made the Tipp backs look very good.

4 Likes