Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Didn’t he have Tom Ryan working with him before?

What have they won?

Don’t mistake his appointments and what’s given to him. Ciaran is brilliant on a sideline tactically.

Ye need a limerick man someone who knows what ye have and how to best use what ye have. GET BACK HURLING LIKE LIMERICK AND NOT WATERFORD

Len Dineen

YoU don t agree??

You are correct but you have just given the reason why he wont get the job

1 Like

Getting in an out side man that will cut and run ie Sheady could do more damage then good.

If ye have the players ye say ye do. ye will not need a outside man

Joe pal ju tink davie fiitz wud be abble tu help limmerick if he ever cum over tu us¿

Its all up in the air. As I said before. Let the dust settle. We still have two very important matches to hurl in the next few days. Let the minors and u21s get on with it. Kirlys interest will depend a lot on Thursday night. They may well be beaten. Either way the time is not right to bulldose someone in now. Have a look in October and go from there

1 Like

last night lads was a joke for both teams. Sorry for slagging

Last night was a godsend for Limerick. Finally put us out of our misery. A misery that started after the final whistle went against zKilkenny in 2014. Look I always hate to see my team beaten. But a win last night was postponing the inevitable. At least they showed some bit of fight in going down. Time to lick the wounds for a few months and then see what happens

1 Like

2 bad teams at least ye can relax now. We will fool ourselvexs

The next game for ye will tell a lot. I think ye will be playing Galway. Galway are another enigma. So it will depend what Galway turns up. Either way apart from yere impressive dismantling of Kilkenny, ye have not hurled well. Some are calling the defeat to Waterford nothing more than a blip. I dont know. Waterford are better and more disciplined than a lot of people think and are probably not as good as Mullane thinks. I would like to have seen us mark yere short puck outs from the off yesterday. At least then we would have given ye a bit more than a test. Unfortunately for ye, ye could find yourselves in a semi against Kilkenny wjthout having been fully tested.

1 Like

I agree with that, and he’s an incredible motivator. The amount of extras in terms of organisation and planning and getting best in place for S&C and for coaching etc is where I think he may need help, but maybe I’m wrong. I’d love to see him get it, he’s a great man. He shares your jealousy of Na P too which is another factor in his favour for you I suppose.

It’s a given that he would surround himself with those anyway… Himself and Foley would do a job.

Make it happen.

But would they put up with the fuckwits on the County Board? No. So the county board will hire in another mercenary looking for a fast buck.

1 Like

Bring in someone well respected to deal with the county board… Ollie Moran is your man, a pure gent, let him be the diplomat while the two boys spit fire… Christ we are going to be unstoppable next year. I can’t wait for it, when’s the draw?

1 Like

We usually get our hopes up around October.