Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Just a general question for any of you with any experience in this. Would the players ever be sounded out for their opinions before anyone is sounded out?

Seeing as John Kiely can’t commit to it, the players want Carey & Foley is what I am told.

You are the only one on here that seems to be any way close to the true story

:clap:

Fuck off, you gormless cunt.

5 Likes

I thought you were run out of here. You are a sucker for punishment :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You were told this last May.

With decent management, how do ye lads think limerick would REALISTICALLY fare?

@Breaking_my_balls is the main man

Getting back to Croker for a semi would be a good start, getting out of 1B is the hoodoo one though!

The sky’s the limit Flatty

wrong thread.

I am Limerick Hurling Joe.

Mind your manners you little thieving bastard*

*I think you are sound

I may have even flagged it back in March, but Kiely does not have the time or interest in the hot seat. The world knows that it has to be Limerick men put in there… and I mean Limerick men without the politics. Get Ciaran, Foley, Heffernan and An Other in… The board won’t have it tho.

if the players want them it could happen. they have to have a chat with the sponsor and tell him its the only way…

Heffernan… I’d prefer Ollie Moran to be honest. The players might want that but the Board want a big name outsider I’m afraid

We need Shaws back as our sponsor, we are due a new jersey next year?

An Other is the only man

3 Likes

Well the hunt officially starts tomorrow. Babs to be the saviour

I’d take Ollie, he has a great way about him.