Who will be the next Limerick manager?

As a manager?

Leave that guy alone he is Limerick hurling

We would walk it , of course.

2 Likes

Ye did win an u21 All Ireland

What experience has Ollie of managing a team?

1 Like

Nobody mentioned him as manager. A selector.

The talk amongst players is for Carey as boss, Mark Foley Hurling coach/selector, Ollie Moran as selector, and maybe one more. Dodge has been mentioned. Physical prep & S/C is key really though, it’s unclear what the story is with Joe O’Connor.

The Board want an outsider as they simply don’t believe a Limerick management team would be capable of delivering.

What would you know you townie cunt. You could count on one hand the number of Limerick games you’ve attended in your lifetime n I’m quite certain you’ve never held a hurl let alone played the game. Spare us your ill informed waffle.

3 Likes

NOT TRUE @ChocolateMice attends all the games

Head shot…

Some set of names. Whether they’d have everything necessary to prepare a team to the top level I don’t know. Surely they’ll do everything they can to keep O’Connor after poaching him, the players speak very highly of him.

You’d imagine Kinnerk will be sought out again to join him no matter what happens.

Foley will need his hip flask.

4 Likes

We all will

Anyone that calls a Hurley a ‘hurl’ is a townie cunt in my view @Smark who knows nothing about the game…

6 Likes

YE CAN HAVE HIM:grinning:

+1
there should be concentration camps for any fuckers that uses the term ‘hurl’, or at the very least they should get a belt of a ‘hurl’ between the eyes.

People who use the term “hurl” use the term “hurl” because “hurl” is the correct term to use. Fuck off, you bogger fucks, with your hurley. Cunts.

7 Likes

I think these morons play hurleying

Hurl is a verb and in ‘hurl to fuck’. , hurley is a noun, therefore saying ‘hurl’ to reference a hurley is incorrect. I blame all the Leinster cunts on TV for this ‘hurl’ shite.

3 Likes

There appears to be a problem with the teaching quality of vocabulary in wexford

:wink:

1 Like