Who will be the next Limerick manager?

No bother, it seemed out of character.

1 Like

He’ll be wearing his Limerick top in Croke Park. We’ll see then how he gets on in the Sunday Game that night. It’ll be an all day affair

The section committee is a joke. McKenna is going to decide this. He will use his contacts to sound out the candidates and he will decide who the manager will be. It has been this way ever since he went back home to Offaly to get Pad Jo to take the reins apart from a few brief periods when Richie had to take over. The rest is window dressing and thanking a couple of lads (O’Connor and Duggan) for donating money over the years.
The non appointment of Donal Morrissey to this selection committee must be seen as a serious slap down over two items in particular His closeness and backing of TJ and his back down over Spike’s reappointment.

2 Likes

Was it Joe McKenna that was the manager that turned up to the match v Limerick in Ennis half cut?

I don’t think so and anyway he had a prescription for those…

Joe Mc is far too much of a gent for that. Not even a remote chance of that being the case.

Heard something on sheedy

Go way. I know someone has been banging that drum for a while now.

1 Like

Say nothin till ya here more

When will we see white smoke ???

I’d say there won’t be a sign of anything until after the minors are bate by Tipp. I’d say earliest end of September.

Harry is surrounded in a cloud of smoke the whole time, fuels his overactive imagination.

There are interviews lined up. You may hear sooner than end of September.

No point rushing the process…we badly need to get this appointment right.

It won’t be rushed. That doesn’t mean the make up of the management is not already known :wink:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

As important as the manager is…the backroom team is nearly more so.

Proper hurling coach is just as important.

Seriously?

100%

Limerick need both badly.

Go way.

1 Like