Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Derek McGrath goes out with the waherford panel when they go for a few and they dont seem to mind,he was even saying that he lets them out for a couple of nights as he thinks that letting them out for one night would only encourage binge drinking,Derek is an alright sort

4 Likes

Cunningham would never have been my preferred candidate. Obviously did really well in his good years with Galway, although ultimately won nothing, but they did really really shit in his other years.

Would he be better than Teeje? Probably, but that’s surely not our only aim.

Sheedy may love money but I’d definitely take him.

He wasn’t, you faggot.

He most certainly was.

Agree. Although in defence of Cunning ham, he was dealing with a panel who would stab each other at a club match and carry the grudge into the Galway dressing room.

1 Like

I have no doubt that that is true.

The Limerick lads love hints. They’ll get on famously

1 Like

Out in front with Dayly

How may managers had limerick in the past 10 years @ChocolateMice @caulifloweredneanderthal @carryharry

Are you changing your guess again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

no its between two Daily and Antiony Cunningham

Since 2006

Mckenna
Richie,
Justin
O’Grady
Allen
O’Gradyou TJ
TJ
Say it quick, it’s not so bad

Ye are limerick not like ye won anything of note

1. and one munsther championship to show

Look on the bright side. If Cunning ham gets the gig, he can take the footballers as well. Value for money

1 Like

What’s your point? Tell me something I don’t know.

From 2006-2016, six different men have managed Limerick (although one took charge on two separate terms).

Tipp, Cork, and Clare have had five during that period. Waterford have had four.
Galway had 4 also. Kilkenny had one

@caulifloweredneanderthal sure

ITS done Dalo Limerick Manager. Tommy Dunne Coach. Deal @iron_mike @ChocolateMice @feck_it

3 Likes