Who will be the next Limerick manager?

No idea chief. Apparently Tuesday is D DAY

So you were talking nonsense about Anthony Daly. :joy::joy::joy::joy:
What a fucking bluffer

If the same setup is in Clare next year, I’m going to switch allegiance as it’ll mean the board couldn’t give a fuck.

Galway or limerick?

Limerick. It’s great craic. Probably even more craic if your not emotionally invested in.

1 Like

Hula hoop used be sound with the baskets of chips on the way back from Cork after tipp games years ago as well.

Limerick it is.

If Kinnerk is on board as coach then maybe it means we’re getting someone able in as manager. Doubt he would come on board if there was another moron about to be appointed.

If everybody thinks Clare’s all Ireland in 2013 was a fluke thank kinnerks record is sketchy enough, him sticking with Davy for more than ten minutes is a worry and he’s this type of new bred of cunt that isn’t sure whether he’s from Limerick or Clare(their capital being caherdavin). He’s well in with the nap lads which is another major worry. Joe o Connor was meant to transform our fitness last year but it wasn’t noticeably different to any previous season. I’m dubious.

3 Likes

Harry is in some sort of alcoholic coma, possibly covered in piss.

I was in something similar in 13. Except for the piss.

May you get to experience it some day. Then you can worry about flukes.

More to the point, I reckon ye are finally hitting on a serious management.

1 Like

I was merely pointing out the likes of glas and @iron_mike believe Clare’s Ireland to be soft.

1 Like

They wouldn’t be wrong.

Basically a top U21 team won it.

Poxed to beat limerick.

Still they’d have lived with anybody in the replay.

relax pal

I booked the Burlo already.

6 Likes

I’m merely giving people food for thought. Limerick love a big name and a big rep. Not always the way to move forward.

2 Likes

That 2013 all Ireland was a freak . The 4 semi finalists that year have hardly set the heather ablaze since.

2 Likes

most big names are mentioned if available pal

Yeah.

I’d imagine Clare are utterly ruined at this stage due to the management, but the basis of a proper team was there.

None of them have pushed on, despite complete commitment. That’s on the management.

Limerick should be doing better.

Cork have fallen off a cliff.

Nice to win a freak one

After 98, we’ll take all the freak AIs we can get

1 Like

An all Ireland is a all Ireland

Lk , cork , Dublin and Clare are at best q/f teams now. Kk , Tipp , Waterford and Galway are far far better . That reality needs to inform expectations in these counties ,

1 Like