Who will be the next Limerick manager?

This year maybe.

It changes.

I’m pretty sure limerick will be in a good place next year.

Waterford. Who knows.

In fairness with the exception of Kilkenny and Tipp both Waterford and Galway could be swapped for any of 4 to 6 counties in any given year.

2 Likes

Tipp hammering kk drew a line through Waterford.

They are a fair way off.

Good for uou

That’s exactly my point. We were in the exact same place, in 2014 and we’re tipped for glory in 2015. We were glorious allright.

You don’t think the Waterford game took a lot out of KK? I’d be surprised if Waterford don’t come again next year

2 Likes

Waterford have better hurlers than Lk , Clare and cork .

4 Likes

Yes but that guarantees nothing.

It did.

But still tipp dismantled kk completely.

Waterford could go either way.

Clare were set to dominate in 13. They’ve beaten limerick since.

I’d be confident if Clare had a proper manager, they’d do well with an orthodox setup

That’s a young Waterford team who with a bit more experience would have pushed on in the last ten against kk in the first game and won by 4/5 points

1 Like

I wouldn’t agree with Clare anyway. Not by a long shot.

Are you pissed?

1 Like

Fair point. I suppose a lot of it comes down to whether they’ll have a halfback line strong enough to dominate with Ozzie gone up the field, and a fullback able to mind his own patch.

Never am

Waterford haven’t one elite forward. Hold Gleeson and Waterford are nothing. Well coached and well prepared tbf. The only team that will break into the tipp/Galway/kk group is Clare as they’ve the elite forwards but obviously need a proper manager.

1 Like

Ball winners ???

Sport is riddled with teams of tremendous talent who never reached their potential. Consistency is the key and right now Kilkenny are the only team who have it. Granted Tipp are champions but they are not consistent.
Who on this board are writing off Kilkenny for next year. They are already second favourites. The rest are scattered odds.

1 Like

Tis a lot easier find ball winners than elite forwards.

2 Likes

Exactly. When you cut away the media hype you can see that Waterford didn’t lay a glove on Tipp last year or this year. And they couldn’t get over a Kilkenny team well in decline.

2 Likes

Agree rating. It was embarrassing kk got to the final this year.

2 Likes