Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Now that this seems to be a topic amongst real GAA supporters maybe we could have a discussion around the fact that PMU is not wanted by the majority of real and true Limerick gaels?

That’s true.

But TJ, Cody and McGrath are the only managers that are safe in their jobs.

1 Like

TJ isn’t safe… I’ve heard whispers of a hit man being paid to whack him.

I was told yesterday that the players who have been organising themselves to get PMU out of the managers have been contacted by the Farmer Oliver and were told that Gerry would spend no more of PJ’s money if PMU was thrown out because of their antics.

I believe back page had strong words to say on the matter yesterday. I’m working in the citaaay at the minute and will get the west Limerick edition this evening but is it worth getting for the back page piece alone?

I wouldn’t have thought so.

2 Likes

Has he not moved to the second last page?

Didn’t buy it at all but can anyone give me the thrust of what he was saying?

Back Page Man with his usual moan (even if it’s justified most of the time)

Just put the boot into the big three of the CB. Said the review process was a sham and their sole agenda was to get the manager back in.

Even more worrying was an interview with Jerry Wallace - "the mechanics are not right in the county. So many great people have been lost - Brian Ryan, Ciaran Carey, Stephen McDonagh, Joe Quaid and many others gone. Are they all wrong?.

When you’re involved in a management team you have to have loyalty. I find it hard to believe that Mark Lyons was left go and to be honest I am amazed. Players demand a proper structure and the coach and manager must make it happen.

I felt when I met TJ there was no vision for the further development of the team. I felt there wasn’t a clear agenda and no way could I be involved in that scenario."

:frowning:

“If one goes, all go. If the manager is asked to remove people he should stay loyal to them and if that fails they all walk together.”

Claimed he was owed three months expenses from the CB but gifted the money back to the academy.

It made for very depressing reading.

2 Likes

I love limerick so I do. I just love the county.

Seems he was right except for that cunt Kip Killigan. A minor All Ireland was blamed on hawkeye but no-one questioned the incompetence on the sideline. That line is just pandering to the big house, of which Kiely wants to be able to call up to so that he too can fight for the crumbs. McDonagh is another of the souptakers.

No doubt whatsoever that Lyons was sacrificed to save PMU’s skin for all the good it will do. Next year is done and dusted.

Have to feel sorry for Lyons and Beary who have been almost hung out to dry. Two decent guys who have put in a huge amount of effort over the last couple of years. It should have been none out or all out.

Lyons was sat behind me at the Tipp u21 match this year with one of the leading senior players. Imagine what that player and other lads in the dressing room who are/were close to Lyons think about this whole situation. Can’t possibly be good for morale.

Live in hope but it’s hard to be optimistic about next year. Hopefully we can somehow snatch promotion and anything else would be a bonus. The u21’s look the best bet for silverware again.

3 Likes

Fixed that there for you kid

2 Likes

Significant piece of information came Batt’s way today and if true will rock the forum to the core. It will take a few days to verify through my sources but when I have it I will share it with my pals and chums on here. That doesn’t include Glas or that cunt Elvis, by the way so if you two could see yourselves to blocking this thread I will post up the relevant information when I have it to hand.

All I’ll say is that it will take the political antics of Limerick in the past to shame.

Goodnight, Batt has a long journey in the morning.

3 Likes

The papers won’t deliver themselves.

1 Like

You should, we educate and provide jobs to your lot.

So Davy gets in O’Brien and Cusack and Limerick get in Dinny Cahill :neutral_face:

Limerick 1 - Clare 0

:joy:

TJ and Dinny :joy:

Davy and Donal :joy:

2 Likes