Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Clare will win AI. Easy

1 Like

Agree rating

Why do you insist on infesting the Limerick thread with your drivel? Claire are in no place to laugh at Limerick with the way you clowns fucked away the last couple of years despite some of the finest young hurlers in the country. Now skip away like a good lad.

I bet you are one of those typical Claire roasters that spends your working day giving out about Limerick while you are cleaning the toilets of a Limerick factory. Knuckledragging cunt.

1 Like

Classic banter. :smile:

Have you saw limerick win liam in your life time

1 Like

None of your business you Claire roaster cunt.

1 Like

FUCK YOU SCUM BAG :grinning:

Been through this already with you roaster from Claire. If you want to fuck me then I’m not interested. I have Mrs. Batt to keep me satisfied and I don’t need the services of a rent boy from the arsehole, pun intended, of Claire.

Now fuck off and stay on the Claire thread, wherever that might be.

Joe is probably from a county that won no all Ireland hurling title in 2015.

2 Likes

and won 4 since 2011 INCLUDING THE BIG ONE

Correct.

Clare have won three senior All-Ireland’s in the last 20yrs, we are in no position to knock them for not winning an under-age one in 2015 @ProjectX.

We are a rabble.

It’s great to be champions. :clap:

Maybe your team will have better luck next year.

We need more bud 2 or 3 out of this crop

If you can get 14 new players plus Tony Kelly, you will have a chance.

Shut up you simpleton, crowing about an underage title. You haven’t a leg to stand on. Do you think Clare are crying that we won the U21 this year? This U21 isn’t worth one shit if they don’t win the big one at Senior. Clare won three in a row U21s lately and wasn’t much bullshit out of them, and also they have three Seniors won in 20yrs. Jog on muppet, the emperor has no clothes.

4 Likes

1 Like

Someone had a bad day today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In your 2 months on this site you have provided some entertaining posts, so I think you should not retire your alias.

Regardless of your anti Limerick hurling posturing, it is great for Limerick hurling teams to be winning All Ireland’s.

I’m from Limerick but it is unedifying to be boasting to the extent you are about winning an underage All-Ireland. We won, good, lay off now, let’s build on it and move on.

1 Like

Ok, you are right.

The weaker counties that won no All Ireland’s last year need to have some hope for next year.

Won’t mention our being All Ireland hurling champions.

Limerick are really dining at the top table

Camogie B champions 2014
Club runners up 2014-2015
U21 Champions 2015

It’ll take other counties a long time to match success like that