Who will be the next Limerick manager?

@ChocolateMice wtf

1 Like

Edit

Just read it there.

1 Like

2017 Limerick Senior All Ireland hurling champions :clap::clap::clap:

I think it’s a great appointment actually. Seems a real nice man.

Can’t see the clear out that is needed happening now though…

Huzzah

2 Likes

Isn’t he married to a well known model? She’s no Glenda Gilson but seemed lovely when I had a chat with her in Shelbourne Park playground one day.

You couldn’t make it up. About 40 names bandied about and discussed here and took a horse racing afficionado from Fingal, who supports Leitrim and doesn’t really follow hurling to break the news to the limerick boys :joy:

12 Likes

Gas shit in fairness.
The Limerick crowd on here haven’t a fucking clue.

2 Likes

No one wanted the thing, especially those from outside the county… Who in their right mind would work with our county board?

I expect a massive fall out between players by mid March.

I’ll let you know how things are progressing

7 Likes

It’s up on boards.ie since last week also, kid.

A great bunch of lads.

What do I give a Fuck, I’m from Cork.

1 Like

That’s correct. A daughter of the late Tony Meaney of Limerick United fame.

The NaP players didn’t even know about this either…a 5 man committee took two months of doors being slammed in their face only to pick a man from a club the rest of the county hate. Lolz.

Michelle… From Richmond park?

That’s it

Don’t know anything about the politics of club hurling up there but if he led NP to AI club glory is it reasonable enough that he would be in with a shout of it?

1 Like

Intercounty a different story… If Kinnerk is coach and they work together then it will certainly be a step up from the last two years. Be interesting to see who else is on his backroom team