Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Donal O Grady (Limerick) as a selector

1 Like

Don’t say it :blush:

And The Red Hen & Mollys

2 Likes

1 Like

Sure after a couple of years in the 2nd division he’ll get the hang of the inter county lark.

Balls. I only now see the tweet.

Limerick top brass were so happy with the committees they set up recently they’ve appointed a committee as the senior manager. O Neill must be an incredibly small man to accept this. He is essentially a front. Not the manager. Really disappointing news.

1 Like

Liam Sheedy was happy to take this on but Kip & Crew were for picking their own Selectors. Liam said fuck that shit & look what ye are left with now.

A Tipp man will have a big say in team selections now, expect the 2 Morrisseys to get plenty of game time next year. :smile:

We have a team of managers. O’Neil being the most articulate so he gets the media role.

No comment.

She is a nice girl, could never figure out how she was a model though. Terrible skin.

3 Likes

A lot of models do, it’s all about body shape.

Glenda had great skin when I saw her in the flesh, she shone like an arc light.

You’d have to say fair play to Shane. He saw this coming and pulled Na Piarsaigh from the club championship early, thereby ensuring the majority of the limerick team will be fresh for next season.

8 Likes

A genius, iron Mike is on the ball. Book the rooms now.

Masterplan. And the kilmallock lads like Mul and Gavin and Paudie are as good as gone from intercounty so let them off to win the AI club next March. It all makes sense now.

I’ve got nothing against O’Neill personally, I’m sure he’ll give it his best shot and I suppose an All-Ireland club is more experience than TJ.

But really? Is that the best we can do? I really really hope that I’m misjudging him. I do rate Kinnerk as a hurling coach, but does O’Neill have the tactical brain?

:see_no_evil:

I’ve never doubted dancingbabys limerick GAA credentials since some time around 2010 he tipped up a completely unfancied Monaleen team to win a county senior football semi. They duly obliged and went on to win the county.

And what the fuck was Martin Kiely’s “the West Awake” tweet about- Jerry O’Sullivan for the football job??

Cunningham for the senior job I assume. He knows fuck all.

Is it time to panick? Don’t know the man from Adam. In his defence he has coached an All Ireland winning team. It all depends on the rest of the management team now I suppose.