Who will be the next Limerick manager?

12 hours later and we still haven’t won a match :rage:

5 Likes

Not enough Na P lads on the panel

3 Likes

Movement of the forwards so far has been atrocious.

Will they be bringing in a nutritionist to help the Na Piarsaigh fat boy?

2 Likes

Time will tell but there’s a lot of merit in picking Kiely over one of the mercenaries who would bring experience, but not a whole lot of real enthusiasm.

4 Likes

I posted a long while back that if kiely was who they wanted if be surprised if they couldn’t turn his head. Give him all the support in he could want and throw cash at the problem, don’t think anyone could turn it down.

About time we had a team.

N Quaid
S Finn
R English
S O’Brien
D Byrnes
G O’Mahony
G Hegarty
P Browne
D Donovan
J Ryan
C Lynch
B Nash
P Casey
S Dowling
D Hannon

2 Likes

Brilliant appointment. And finally the correct Garryspillane man in the hot seat.

1 Like

Kiely will be a failure unless he moves Dowling to centre back

2 Likes

Two centre backs? Hannon and Dowling?

Who will be the false 9?

Project X said he was also a selector and later edited his post when I scolded him for his stupidity.

1 Like

Try and keep up you fucking spoofer

When did I say this? Id like to see my comments please? Or is our Kev making stuff up again???

:joy::joy::joy:

You are a spoofer Kev. That doesn’t mean all S&C guys are. But you are.

Are you still cross about the demolition job I did on you on the Pat Hickey thread? Have you wished for any other old people to get raped recently, or was it just Pat mate?

You are beneath my level. Most of your responses are hardly worth responding to.

I was just laughing at your hypocrisy this morning. Got a good laugh out of it. You wonder why Joe O’ Connor wasn’t a selector.

And i’m the spoofer :joy::joy::joy:

Good man Kev, keep up the show. You know well I was responding to Project X, but you cling on to whatever you want.

Beneath your level mate? Ah come on now, you managed a FETAC weekend S&C course in some education centre the same days the rest of the lads were doing the safe pass. Lets not take the piss here.

I have dismantled you on numerous occasions. Run along FETAC head.

2 Likes

As i said, intermediate level internetting.

Is that it FETAC Head? Seriously?

It’s sad to see you reduced to this Kev. If only they had covered ‘how to deal with top top posters’ in that Fás cert you did, then maybe you might be able to come up with something better. Once again you have been dismantled. Now run along, I have work to do and I am sure there is some daytime tv you need to catch up on.