Who will be the next Limerick manager?

Nearly there. Someone is getting broke up and it ain’t gonna be me :rage:

It’ll be well over by then mush.

Your tax is up.

2 Likes

I’m a detective mate, I don’t need to tax my car

The caravans by Dunnes Stores.

1 Like

All done and dusted. Fair play to Kev for showing. A strong Hardy buck but as expected he eventually went down after a cracking right cross from me and then took a bit of a pasting before he gave in. He managed to land one or two on me. He has gained my respect though. Fair play Kev.

:joy:

So your imaginary 100% record is safe. Thank fuck.

2 Likes

It’s official! John Kiely appointed Limerick hurling manager for three years after getting unanimous backing of big attendance at County Board meeting

1 Like

NaP shit themselves when they were set to object.

1 Like

At least he has Galway at home in the league. Toughest away match is the yelabellies on Feb 12th.

I’m happy with that management team…I was under the impression he wasn’t putting himself forward a couple of weeks ago…and was a bit concerned given our 21 performances this year…but he’s the right man for the job.

V sensible appointment…I sincerely hope Kinnerk is as good as he’s supposed to be…we need an awful lot of coaching.

Are we playing the Biffos at home?

That is never an easy game for us.

When is the draw for the championship?

Yep. All the fixtures are on the Leader.

Not so bad…it’s nice to have Galway at home…remember being at the GG the last time we played them.

The expensive Corkman walked the same night…delighted we chose a Limerick man.

I’ll tip on to the Wexford match and will make a management decision after that.

He has some job ahead of him…we need to sort a 6 and 11 fairly quickly before the league starts.

Or we’re at nothing.

At least we’ve a bit of hope now…Last year was soul destroying for players and supporters alike.

We prefer the GG to Salthill.

2 Likes

My biggest fear for him is that he’ll go through the same as Dave Keane. There is a lot of dead wood there from the 2011 to 2013 period, but some will protest.
I’m not going to name names but he will have to cut them loose fairly quickly and get on with it.

2 Likes