Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread

Monreal should get the fuck off. This is ridiculous.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!

We are Wigan Athletic and we are the FA Cup holders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q7FFjUpVLg

Great seats lads. @Sidney think you spilt my beer when that goal went in.

If I look hard enough I can see the sorrowful shapes of @briantinnion and @monkeyAllen biting nails down the other end.

I haven’t seen as lucky a goal since Wim Kieft’s

[QUOTE=“Scrunchie, post: 930439, member: 1408”]Great seats lads. @Sidney think you spilt my beer when that goal went in.

If I look hard enough I can see the sorrowful shapes of @briantinnion and @monkeyAllen biting nails down the other end.[/QUOTE]
Give it socks, mate.

This is becoming ridiculously tense. But such is the life of a Wigan fan.

And there it is. :frowning:

Shout, Scrunchie, shout. We’re still in this.

[QUOTE=“Scrunchie, post: 930439, member: 1408”]Great seats lads. @Sidney think you spilt my beer when that goal went in.

If I look hard enough I can see the sorrowful shapes of @briantinnion and @monkeyAllen biting nails down the other end.[/QUOTE]
:eek:

With Sanogo on show people tuning in to see “Britains Got Talent” will be severely disappointed.

:eek:

Paul McGrath-esque block from James Perch.

Continue to smile on us please, Lady Luck.

Great football there from us.

Wigan truly are warriors.

:frowning:

We’ve fucked up our order. Gomez should have gone first.

:(:(:frowning:

Chin up, kid.

Tough one to take, tough one to take. As I said, I don’t know why Jordi Gomez didn’t go first. Getting off to a good start is crucial. However I’ll take heart from our heroism and I hope the players do, too. We defended our FA Cup proudly.

Now there’s the small matter of a Premier League place to be won. A crucial match at the DW against Reading on Good Friday when the town will no doubt be rocking after our victory over St. Helens in Super League.

I’m going to the super league game. Really looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

At least we had a good time…[ATTACH=full]1168[/ATTACH]