Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread

We are Wigan, and we are the FA Cup holders.

Any City supporters on this forum must be sick right now!!!

Let us remain calm in the face of the unabating storm.

This is rather tense.

Congrats to Wigan, a proper proper Club :clap:

I really hope someone manages to get Dave Whelans thoughts on this

Organise our usual spot at Wembley @Sidney

:pint::clap:

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 914063, member: 180”]Congrats to Wigan, a proper proper Club :clap:

I really hope someone manages to get Dave Whelans thoughts on this[/quote]
Y’know, he doesn’t like to talk about it but he was injured in an FA cup final way on back.

We are Wigan Athletic, the proud holders of the Football Association Cup.

The siege of Eastlands has been lifted.

Emerson Boyce, you are a warrior.

[ATTACH=full]1088[/ATTACH]

Spirit of 2013

I heard a rumour once, surprised no one’s been able to confirm it.

Great clubs need a perch. Liverpool have one, and so do Wigan Athletic - James Perch to be precise.

Uwe Rosler is an incredibly nice man.

A James McClean double sent us on our way to a superb 3-1 away win against Big Mick McCarthy’s Tractor Boys at Portman Road today. Ipswich started like a train and took a deserved lead but our boys were not to be denied in what was a splendid match, with football the real winner. To beat such a well-managed team away from home in such a convincing fashion is a real statement from Uwe and the lads. We have now won eight matches in a row in all competitions and with two games still in hand, our rivals should be getting very worried. We are Wigan Athletic and we are coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OIiCzamwRY

Saw a tricolour with a Wigan Athletic crest emblazoned across it in the stands at Wembley. Is that TFK’s Wigan mob in the ground?

James McClean was left out of the matchday squad by Uwe Rosler. He’s not injured according to Daniel McDowell on twitter.

0-0 at half time.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 930410, member: 9”]Saw a tricolour with a Wigan Athletic crest emblazoned across it in the stands at Wembley. Is that TFK’s Wigan mob in the ground?

James McClean was left out of the matchday squad by Uwe Rosler. He’s not injured according to Daniel McDowell on twitter.

0-0 at half time.[/QUOTE]
Scrunchie is there but I don’t think that’s his flag.

We’re doing well so far. Our Wembley pedigree should shine through in the second half.

The few times I’ve seen Sanogo he has looked like a bad Amido Balde.

The empty seats are making us feel at home. I’m confident.

Excellent refereeing.