Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread

[quote=“Sidney, post: 760904, member: 183”]Scharns is a folk hero around Wigan way.

I’m delighted to announce by the way that I’ve lined up a pre-FA Cup Final brunch for the Official TFK Wigan Supporters Club (TFKWSC) with the bass player from The Verve and the brother of legendary former Wigan Warriors rugby player Terry Newton. That’s the kind of perk that comes with being involved with TFK’s newest and best club.[/quote]
Sidney this is exactly why you are the TFKWSC chairman.

Thanks Scrunchie, but to paraphrase the lovely Imelda May, the TFKWSC is all about the members.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 760904, member: 183”]

I’m delighted to announce by the way that I’ve lined up a pre-FA Cup Final brunch for the Official TFK Wigan Supporters Club (TFKWSC) with the bass player from The Verve and the brother of legendary former Wigan Warriors rugby player Terry Newton. That’s the kind of perk that comes with being involved with TFK’s newest and best club.[/quote]
I forgot to say that I’m particularly looking forward to discussing the meaning of “The Drugs Don’t Work” with the lads and getting both their perspectives. Should be very interesting.

That kind of discussion just might make a person go clean.

1-0 down away to West Ham.

In hindsight, playing so well away to Manchester City in midweek yet coming away pointless may have damaged morale. Tough break for you chaps.

Big Mick would never have got caught out like that, he would have focused his side on the most winnable game.

Exactly. Like that time he dropped 11 players for a fixture at Old Trafford before promptly restoring them for the game after it, which they inevitably won.

We’re dominating at the moment and I can’t believe it wasn’t 1-1 a moment ago.

Oh no. This is a bad day.

Something to consider

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3056398811/5ed1d638cd242e843da4c2d2f7f97911.jpeg

My word, it’s all happening at the DW!

What a response and what a header from Boycie!

Our attack-minded Roy Evans-style 3-5-2 is pressing Tottwnham right back.

Heroic challenge from Maynor Figueroa results in him having to go off injured. Gary Caldwell replaces him.

Edit: Stam not Caldwell comes on.

The next 45 minutes are crucial.

Stoke score v Norwich too

Goooooaaaallll

2-1 to Wigan. What a turnaround

Magnificent stuff. Splendid finish from Callum.

It’s great to see Callum back on form after Smug cunt AlanPardew tried to derail his season

:clap: