Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread

No one can question our desire and commitment here…

McCarthy has licence to get forward here with Watson back in midfield after injury and McArthur starting too. He was touted as an attacking midfield player as a kid so let’s see if he can get into the box. Maloney is playing very well again so far.

Massive gap in the middle of the park exposing the Wigan defence…Swanase have not as yet taken advantage.

I just don’t trust Espinoza

+1

Get in there

Ha!

My worrrrrdddddd… Espinoza!!! Fuck you Scrunchie!!

:smiley:

It was just the words he needed to hear at just the right time. Years of listening to TFK team talks led me to uttering those influential words moments before that goal.

Reaction from the north east…

You pulled a Totti mate :wink:

As it stands, Newcastle are now in the relegation zone, Norwich are 17th and Wigan a lofty 16th all virtue of goal difference.

Scrunchie pulled a Totti-in-reverse

oh dear…

Gutted to have missed the first half but right where I want to be now and that’s supporting the lads.

For all those worried about missing the boat in terms of membership - you’re not too late - membership is always open, we’re a welcoming family club. We’ll take any followers we can get, really.

Come on you Latics.

Espinoza caught out with the diagonal ball there and it’s 1-1.

Did anyone else think he was a defensive accident waiting to happen in the first half?

Come on!!!

Wow!!! Jimmy Mac!

McCarthy :clap: