Wigan Athletic Supporters Thread

In your face Bandage!

By the way, Rangel really looks a good full back, that was a great finish prior to McCarthys decent reply.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 769328, member: 9”]Espinoza caught out with the diagonal ball there and it’s 1-1.

Did anyone else think he was a defensive accident waiting to happen in the first half?[/quote]
He was caught ball watching there alright. If only we had insightful watchers of the game to highlight these things in advance

And there’s McCarthy bombing forward to put us back in front!

Gary Caldwell striding forward out of defence to put him through on goal and he started the move for the first goal too. Reminiscent of that last 16 clash with Barca a few years ago when he strode forward and rolled it to Thierry Henry who promptly smacked it into the top corner.

In my face?

I’m a Wigan supporter, you tard.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 769327, member: 183”]For all those worried about missing the boat in terms of membership - you’re not too late - membership is always open, we’re a welcoming family club. We’ll take any followers we can get, really.

Come on you Latics.[/quote]
…Fuck it, Signing in.

“We love you Wigan, we do,
We love you Wigan, we do…”

:frowning:

Fuck sake

Caldwell at it again

Oh and there’s the more usual side of Caldwell. Now that was reminiscent of the Thierry Henry incident I mentioned. Just rolled it straight to the Swansea cunt.

What a horrible moment to become a Wigan fan.

You had thirty seconds of bliss.

Definite penalty for us. NOT GIVEN.

Never regret what is in your blood*.

*Unless you’re HIV positive.

Di Santo always has an important goal in him

The PC World end will suck one in.

Will Caldwell come up with the winner or have another calamity at the other end? We Wigan fans just don’t know.

Check your PMs after the match, lads, for arrangements for Saturday.

Swansea the cunts playing for a draw since it started. Only attacking when they’re losing

Oh for fuck sake