Will the last person left turn the lights off

My god.
August last year.
Do you remember every post where people supposedly lambasted you or paid you a compliment?
i think you take this place too seriously.

2 Likes

I remember it because it was around the time @gaillimhmick and @carryharry had a big spat over the time Harry tipped a horse and after it lost told us he didn’t back it. @gaillimhmick absolutely flipped out.

Alot has changed since pal. You have since proven yourself to be a clueless headbanger.

1 Like

The snakey Tipperary fucker.

It was 9 days after than I put up the dewhurst and fillies mile 100/1 double.

Yes I didn’t realise the lads had patched things up.

Typical addict, can only recall the few winners and none of the many losers.

2 Likes

Do you have a job mate, kids? A pet? Maybe you take part in a sport or enjoy listening to music, watching movies, maybe you enjoy cooking?

@anon32894817 does gambling and TFK, you’d take it seriously as well

I can recall all the winnners and all the losers mate. I stake responsibly. So when I land the 100/1 I can back 99 losers and still be in profit. You were the lad lashing out at harry for tipping up a loser that nobody forced you to back. I think that is the behaviour of an addict.

Does Apple not have big exams starting tomorrow?

I believe he removed himself from the real world a few months back

I’m actually helping out with my father at the moment pal. Given you claim you know about my parents finances I thought you might know that.

You’re making his farm smaller as he enters late middle age??

1 Like

No mate he’s actually had a very serious health scare a few months ago. Thankfully he’s a lot better recently.

Glad to hear it, my own father passed away very quickly 14 years ago, a great man, never got to see any grandkids.

It’s a big slagging match, don’t worry yourself about it, I have no interest in your life

You seem to have a massive obsession with my parents finances. Trust funds, farms etc etc

He just offered the olive branch kid. On behalf of my enjoyment of this forum would you ever take it to fuck and let this shit die

2 Likes

No. He has been banging this drum for months Now. I’m fed up with it.

I have fuck all interest in your parents, you’re a big pain in the hole but I have no malice, it’s all a wind up, you go looking for it non stop

The more you respond the easier it is rise. This is wummery 101. He said it’s a ball hop. He must have hit a nerve