Will the last person left turn the lights off

Ah Jesus when a truce is offered take it,you can’t take anything that’s said here to heart.

3 Likes

I’ve asked him to stop various times over the last few months and he hasn’t. So we can all suffer on.

Honest to God, this chap has the shortest memory in history, it’s pretty much all his doing as well

Every time you ask him to stop you remind him of it and he knows it gets you. It’s ball hop gold mate.

He’d have forgotten a day later if it wasn’t brought up in every single fucking thread

Outstanding reverse ball hop by @anon32894817 here. This is an INTERNETTING Tour de France.

2 Likes

I’m very disillusioned with this place.
Why cant we all just stick to the hurling?

Did you mean tour de force?

This is a bonus, he’s been on the lookout for a new ‘mentor/hero’
You may have just earned the role with the impressionable little chap

1 Like

@anon32894817 has a lot of lads in a spin. I think he is showing great potential and could one day enter the pantheon of great legends of the INTERNET. He reminds me at times of @thepuke when he was trailing a blaze trying to find his own niche about ten years ago.

11 Likes

In fairness I think most of us feel sorry for the poor bastard. When the auld pair find out he gambled their life savings away, the shit is going to hit the fan big time.

1 Like

You’re overusing this

1 Like

Whatever happened to @thepuke in the end @Smark?

He was like a shooting star that sailed too close to the sun and he fizzled out. I hope he is well wherever he is, if he is still alive. I wasn’t posting in that era myself of course but I educated myself on the history of the INTERNET so I have read much of his work.

5 Likes

I tried a “Giro d’Italia” variation once a while back, but it was a complete overreach and I quickly shelved it.

You were as vuelta give that one up alright

3 Likes

@anon32894817 is the only reason you’d be inclined to log in here at the moment. An awful lot of very very boring posters are absolutely obsessed with him and he is kicking the living shit out of the pointless hapless cunts.

1 Like

The galway clique were the easiest group I’ve ever rattled.

Near the end @thepuke was boasting about ‘trying’ anal sex and not being gone on it.
Shortly after he changed to the very bland @Big_Dan_Campbell out of the shame of it.

3 Likes

Agreed. Definitely plenty of Froome for improvement.

cuntinatracksuit is spamming every single thread on here. Nobody even replies to the clown.

1 Like