With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

Ya clarina is Ballybrown parish the place with the random unnessecary traffic light a few miles outside the city. Be a couple of km from mungret but they’ll merge up the way its going.

1 Like

Still only 5 min drive from Raheen

The Russell is a shit hole of a pub.

2 Likes

That field in front of the houses that are built along the back alongside the park is prime real estate. The park in mungret is top class. Might be the best thing the council ever did. There’s a lot of space doing nothing there yet though, I’d love if they threw in like a basketball court and a tennis court and shit like that. You see it all over in Europe

1 Like

Ah ya no distance sure. Its funny in my head ballybrown would always have been rough enough. Now it’s all mansions going for a fortune

Every house in Ballybrown is a mcmansion. You’d get fuck all for less than 400k I’d say.

A kip of a place there isn’t a decent pub in raheen/dooradoyle its all super pubs with food. The front of the highway is the only thing resembling a proper pub until you get to fennesseys. I think a proper bar with no food bollox would clane up

1 Like

It’s pathetic really,not one good boozeer within walking distance of all them houses

I’ve only ever seen it pop up in the Out and About section of the Limerick Post. Was it twinned with what used be called Synotts in Annacotty.

Its twinned with the recycling centre I believe

3 Likes

Nawful place always disliked drinking in there

Its a fine bar inside size wise and for food or whatever but tis no pub thats for sure

The layout is shockingly bad,it’s not a drinking pub either,the drink and food is below average

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy the club house in mungret could make serious dough

Yeah not my cup of tea. I saw cllr butler objected to a new housing estate across from Gearys. He lives in Grange talk about NIMBYism

Yeah a proper boozer would clean up you’d feel

And a roundabout with 2 exits. Everything about the place wreaks my head. I swear the centra there go out of their way to employ the most useless cunts in the area

Needs the old style bar and a completely separate lounge/food. It is good few years yet to have critical mass in Mungret

1 Like

The trick would be to get planning for one. It would have to be a new build in an estate youd think and then the cunts would build a monstrosity. A converted house is what you’d want really. Is there still a bar in that place on the corner opposite the westward ho @ciarancareyshurlingarmy. As in i know its closed but is the layout still inside do you know?

There is plenty people in the area already if done right there’s pubs surviving off a lot lot less