With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

Will pass on, thank you sir.

1 Like

Nice focus on living and working in Blackrock Co. Louth on Morning Ireland just there. You’re living your best life @caulifloweredneanderthal

2 Likes

5km from my current location. Will probably end up being 2km from where we end up settling. Myself and the wife were strolling around there Sunday pal. She went into two art-type stores where she reckons we will buy a lot of Christmas presents.

I went into an amazing guitar shop and told her I was thinking of buying an electric guitar when I turn 40 next year #midlifecrisis. The village was hopping.

5 Likes

A @Julio_Geordio recommendation. You can’t beat that

Sure isn’t it ireland’s OC

Fuck your Georgina Campbell, I’ve got a @Julio_Geordio outside

This is genuinely bonkers. Are people familiar with Cherrywood? Have they lost their minds? €500k+ for a 2 bed house of less than 90m sq.

2 Likes

Absolute madness. €550k for a 2 bed in fucking Cherrywood.

Where is cherry wood lads

Out beside Cabinteely.

That’s what I thought. Sure you could be get a 4 bed under the flight path for that and have change for extra sound insulation. Living the fucking dream.

It’s truly depressing looking to buy in Dublin at the moment. Some big life decisions to be made in the next 6 months. Spending €600k for a 2 bed terrace in Darndale doesn’t seem like a wise decision and we’re about 12 months away from that the way things are going. FG have made a complete and utter fucking balls of the housing market here.

11 Likes

Dublin 18 is an area on the up.

Luas, 6 new schools, public parks, on M50, N11, greenway and bike paths, near the sea

I must see can I flog the apartment i bought in 2005

2 Likes

€500k+ for a two bed in an area beside an industrial estate wedged in between the M50 and the stillorgan dual carriageway …:rofl:

You’ve not seen the parks and schools and playing fields pal and opportunities to shop and work with a short walk.

Few minutes you are at the sea or in the mountains.

It’s a highly desirable location and the price reflects that.

1 Like

The Art Of Living

I hope you don’t pay an estate agent a fee to sell your apartment - sounds like you can box that off yourself

4 Likes

Not true,it’s going exactly how they have designed it .

6 Likes

Unless that particular Luas brings you into Neverland/Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory I’m failing to see the draw, my friend.
This will be 80%/90% just foreign investment I assume?
A couple earning a big combined wage aren’t going to live there are they? Mum and Dad from South Dublin wouldn’t let their kids live there either would they?

He’s selling his other property at the foothills of the mountains in killinarden…a stones throw form the hustle and bustle of the square