With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

That house is in the middle of nowhere on the birdhill montpellier road. A road with numerous blind bends and impossible to walk safely on and nothing in walking distance. Would be as well off stay in Newport. A good 5k from castleconnell village

Is Pat Shortts house still for sale?

You’re some salesman

1 Like

I haven’t a clue boy

They’re looking for something a bit more suburban than Castleconnell to be honest mate. They’re looking at new builds or recent builds. It’ll be a fair change from living in the backarse of nowhere! Thanks though mate

1 Like

Not cheap at all. They had their minds set on Annacotty for a few months but the mother said today they were gonna broaden their search today and were including Mungret in the mix.

The main supply in the suburbs is in the Raheen/Dooradoyle/Golf Links Road area. Not much going in Annacotty or west of Fr Russell Road

The efficiency difference between corporate lawyers and your average conveyancing lawyer is fairly laughable

3 Likes

The bank, the real estate agent, the solicitor and then their bank and their solicitor and all of them in no panic.

1 Like

On the flip side Average conveyancing lawyers don’t get locked into their offices over religious differences.

2 Likes

is it hard get a fella do a snag list these days?

I see Owen Keegan is in more hot water. This sounds dodgy as fuck.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-city-council-boss-apologises-22037541

1 Like

That absolutely does seem dodgy. And if it’s not corruption it’s complete ineptitude. This is an organisation not fit for purpose at this stage. Last time out I posted wondering who Keegan’s boss is supposed to be, he clearly thinks he operates without having to answer to anyone.

He’d be perfect for a gig in DPER …

1 Like

He’d have form there

Have you experience with them?

The story about his changing all the road signs is a bizarre one. And that he’s responsible for that library monstrosity in DL. He’s clearly completely unfit for his job.

1 Like

Yep.

Whatever about the recent stuff I’d have to say the library in DL is fantastic. I think the council there (a lot after Keegan’s time) HSE done an excellent job with the seafront, library, people’s park etc.

1 Like

Jesus Christ that website is an abomination.

1 Like