With rent increasing is now the time to buy a 2nd property from the bank

#JuhyKnew

1 Like

Could you build an extension with an island?

We’ll be up against each other so :flushed:

It came ready made :sob: Island. Extension. Extra sitting room. Office room. A rated

1 Like

A bad move from you outing yourself a couple of months back - I know what you look like now … I’ll have the Limerick crew down to sort you.

I’m half Limerick, I can’t be touched.

1 Like

Do you get a semi if you see a cute alsatian?

1 Like

Agents try and manage stock amongst interested bidders. If they have another house on their books you may be interested in they will manoeuvre you into that.

They are for the most part duplicitous cunts.

If that’s the case you shouldn’t be surprised… At the moment the risk of sales falling through is huge… You could lose a year of your life waiting on someone to buy your house.

Hopefully another will come along. Sickener

2 Likes

If you know any lad with a clean credit record who wants to give me 50k plus interest for a 35 k loan send them on please

2 Likes

On another note if you sold a horse at the sales for decent money and there’s a fair chance the foal sales are cancelled till the new year how does one avoid paying tax on the income?

Increase your expenses some other way

Ya but you still want to be able to go war in February with money

Buy a yearling off Jim Bolger

1 Like

Those yokes his grand daughter are selling are all fucked. She’s awkward out too.

That was a joke.
He was involved in some very dodgy dealings around a yearling that was supposedly purchased then died. It came up in one of the Tribunals.

She’s set up a stud with a grand nephew of Dermot welds. Just selling all their duds basically and getting plenty of coverage but little returns.

I didn’t know that about Bolger.

Bolger has lots of interesting patrons

Unless you can write the payments off against tax?