Woeful Journalism

There you go

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/gaa/kyle-hayes-reflects-on-magical-week-i-am-awake-now-so-liberated-and-alive-864439.html?

1 Like

It is a higher emotion, Sky blue of hue, passionate of nature, that burrows its way, down those avenues of veins and arteries, tickling nerve ends, triggering synapses, into the bloodstream, colonising our very marrow, seizing the title deeds to our DNA. It is what we become, the essence of existence, who we are. Call it love of family, a sense of place, a feeling of belonging, a memorial to our fallen kin, a celebration of those who share our line, a tribe together, unbreakable. It is called being a Dub. A son of the city, custodians of a shared, precious, irreplaveable history. This blessedparcel of land, perched between sea, mountain and the badlands of lesser clans, home to eternal giants: our commandant, Heffo; the thirsty wordsmith, Behan; our ginger poet, Luke. And joining them today on the Mount Rushmore of high achievement, our selfless leader Jim Gavin and his inspiring band of relentless titans. Allow the beauty of it all course through your veins, wash over and cleanse every atom of your being. Do not be shy in shedding a tear. It is, my friends, the very best of all we are, family and place, our essence. Ath Cliath abu.

4 Likes

you should be banned for even posting that shit in here.

3 Likes

That has to be Curtis?

2 Likes

Hope so,the thoughts of 2 clowns writing the same type of drivel is deeply concerning

That’s some fuckin pile a shite.definitely curtis

Curtis is a top class wum. Has them hopping etc

1 Like

He’s not that intelligent

1 Like

Hon the Curt. See yas in Briodys

2 Likes

So true. Utter bilge… I knew him, years ago. An utter pain.

1 Like
1 Like

The timing on this could be better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well in fairness she’d probably have advised him not to buy drugs off the dark web

On the contrary I’d imagine it’s the Ballymaloe PR machine going in to pre trial overdrive again.

You’re fond of that nephew that’s sniffing around for the inheritance, would you sit on your hands if he found himself in a bit of bother with the law?

I couldn’t speculate until it became a reality.

Ah here. Thank god they avoided having a paedo in the same picture as the childer at least

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/martin-oneill-to-snub-premier-league-player-of-the-month-matt-doherty-37416230.html

Eden Hazard is the Premier League player of the month, not Matt Doherty. This guy and his editor should both be sacked. Maybe the problem is that journalists are increasingly expected to edit their own work.