Woeful Journalism

It was widely reported earlier in the week that this chap won an award that sounds an awful lot like that, have we rival competitions?

1 Like

FFS Sake @Tank

https://www.balls.ie/football/matt-doherty-2-398355

Doherty won a “Fans Player of the Month” award. The idea that Doherty could win something like that and not get a start is a joke. Why not put him on the wing? He’d be a guaranteed starter if he was born in England. O’Neill will have to go if this doesn’t work I out to because because its a mad call.

Because because?

Can you clarify what the chap won please, you were raging with the Indo that they reported he won a Premier League POTM award.

Because of the wonderful things he does (for Wolves)

1 Like

:grinning::grinning:

You book tickets mate?

Is it worthwhile, it’s not a show the kids would be familiar with.

I hope so

1 Like

He won the PFA Player of the Month Award, an entirely different award than reported in that rag of a newspaper.

The PFA is not a fans association, you’re all over the place, would you not just backtrack now and be done with it

The “PFA Player of the Month” is voted on by fans strangely enough

:hushed:
Did you know that off the top of your head? Very impressive.
Sorry @Tank, sounds like the time that the Wolfe Tones won the best song ever thing, a fix from the Wolves fans.

I googled it mate

2 Likes

Sorry pal I’m going all out Cicero on this. They said he won Premier League Player of the Month, he didn’t. They lied.

So this is what John Waters is up to now…

Roy’s latest:

2 Likes

Roy had his 50th last weekend in Toners. Lot of Dublin players from the 90s showed up including his hero Jim Gavin. Roy regaled a few of his odes to all and sundry throughout the night.

2 Likes

Sounds like a hell of a cuntfest

4 Likes

He doesn’t look a day over 70 in fairness

1 Like