Words and phrases that are more commonly used on tfk than in real life

Detract away

Self conscience.

I used the expression " I have news that will rock you to your very core" to someone there just now, in real life. It was to announce the pending arrival of series 3 of Sherlock on Netflix. Up to that point the person in receipt of the news very was shaken and is now very annoyed with me.

8 Likes

Politically Motivated Understudy

The failed salesman.

1 Like

Gamechanger

1 Like

In fairness you seem to be the only one who uses that term

2 Likes

Highly educated muslim terrorist rapist.

3 Likes

Truth be told I have started to over use it everyday life. It has become a crutch, of sorts.

Cunt

Your obsessed with horseliar. We know he’s a cunt. We don’t have to discuss his cuntishness in all the threads.

They are brilliant phrases.

Incredible scenes.

Following the ‘holiday season’ in the US&A, my yankie cousins are using this expression regularly. It really is incredible scenes.

2 Likes

“Unmugging”

I have used an expression that @Fagan_ODowd posted on here recently

“We sent them home with their tea in a mug”

A great turn of phrase

2 Likes

Was ROASTER not mentioned yet?
Has to be one of TFKs greatest.

2 Likes

Rastooler

2 Likes

Gassed. Somehow related to Conor McGregor getting hammered the last night. He might have had too much of gas in him system, the wrong type of gas?

1 Like

I think it may mean that he ran out of gas / hot air, which was fairly evident in his post fight press conference

A quick search of TFK shows tha the fight experts on the forum appear to use it a lot in relation to the big fights. Perhaps these fighters could do with investing in some top level S&C coaching?

Whack it…