Words That Are Not Utilised Enough

Welcher (thank you Fagan)

Solipsism - Extreme pre-occupation with and indulgence of your own feelings / egoistic self-absorption. Barney Ronay speculating in his Guardian column today that Mourinho’s decision to sign a clearly past it Drogba may have been based on sentiment and solipsism.

Mithridatism - Eventually becoming immune against poison by taking the poison in ever increasing doses. Galliani at Milan said he’s not worried about Allegri coaching Juve and coming up against them. He said he was mithridatised after seeing Leonardo with Inter a few years ago.

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1019273, member: 9”]Solipsism - Extreme pre-occupation with and indulgence of your own feelings / egoistic self-absorption. Barney Ronay speculating in his Guardian column today that Mourinho’s decision to sign a clearly past it Drogba may have been based on sentiment and solipsism.

Mithridatism - Eventually becoming immune against poison by taking the poison in ever increasing doses. Galliani at Milan said he’s not worried about Allegri coaching Juve and coming up against them. He said he was mithridatised after seeing Leonardo with Inter a few years ago.[/QUOTE]
Fooley’s crap attempt at humour on the 1916 thread was fuelled by his solipsism but most of us were mithridatised by all the crap he has been spouting for years.

Thrusting

Congruence. As used by a great man.

Dense.

Totti nailed its delivery earlier today. :smiley:

That’s about the only thing he’s nailing.

What’s with all the hostility, bro?

A plan him and a mate have been working on for some time went south earlier in the week, go easy

I’m only messing mate, I’m actually heartened by your respect for women and the way you are conducting yourself with them , plenty here could learn from you

Truculent

apodyopsis

mentally undressing a person

we could coin @glasagusban to mean quickly mentally redressing a person after mentally undressing them

Nice.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1094893, member: 2272”]apodyopsis

mentally undressing a person

we could coin @glasagusban to mean quickly mentally redressing a person after mentally undressing them[/QUOTE]
Good one mate! How did I get picked out for that one now?

Scofflaw.

it was a toss up between you and @Il Bomber Destro and your name was more plausible

agodnosis might be better

:rolleyes: I’m a well toned 72 kilos mate, that word does not apply to me.

Same weight as De Vito

recent pic of @glasagusban murdering “go your own way”
http://content.hollywire.com/sites/default/files/resize/2012/07/20/batman_danny_devito_penguin-500x299.jpg