Work Christmas Party

Mine’s next midweek; one of the girls in the office is planning it and I imagine it’ll be tame enough.

Anyone ever get arrested, ride the auld wan that sits across from you, call the boss a cunt in front of everyone or anything of that nature?

1 Like

i rode one of the secretaries alright a few years ago, which wasn’t too much hassle… but i also received a written warning from the MD for some hi jinks that took place on the night

Go on.

a few of us wrecked my room in the hotel, the hotel complained and i got a formal warning.

I was arrested on one of my very first Christmas outings as a young lad of 18. We broke up early and started drinking pints about 5.30… by eleven o’clock I was in a cell. At around half four I was released and I remember attempting to put my laces back in my shoes outside Henry st barracks in Limerick… Thats about all I recall from the night.

2 Likes

:clap: :clap:

where to begin…

threw a coffee table at my boss at a christmas party cause he insulted my favorite wrestler (the Rock). a wrestling match took place and he mad a rugby style tackle at me and hit his head off the corner of a counter. he blacked out for about a minute and had a scare on his forehead for weeks. fua party where ckin hilarious.

was at party where its a bunch of different companies in the room together and there was 3 or so small companies like the one I worked with and a big computer company which was about half the room.

Any way it became apparent after a while that the big computer firm were on free drinks and you just needed to say their name at the bar and you got free drink. need I say more? in fact that was a great night, some good advice in there if you are at a party where there is more than one company at, bee sure to check if there is a few free drinks goin.

so many good storys about Christmas partys cause they are fuckin brilliant

:clap:

[quote=“McGeady1916, post: 544296”]
where to begin…

threw a coffee table at my boss at a christmas party cause he insulted my favorite wrestler (the Rock). a wrestling match took place and he mad a rugby style tackle at me and hit his head off the corner of a counter. he blacked out for about a minute and had a scare on his forehead for weeks. fua party where ckin hilarious.

was at party where its a bunch of different companies in the room together and there was 3 or so small companies like the one I worked with and a big computer company which was about half the room.

Any way it became apparent after a while that the big computer firm were on free drinks and you just needed to say their name at the bar and you got free drink. need I say more? in fact that was a great night, some good advice in there if you are at a party where there is more than one company at, bee sure to check if there is a few free drinks goin.

so many good storys about Christmas partys cause they are fuckin brilliant[/quote]

why dont you start telling us some good ones then?

1 Like

thank you more fool him for insulting a mans favorite wrestler

I didn’t go to ours on Saturday night as I hate christmas parties and I live too far away anyway. However, our national sales manager got well on it and kicked onto another bar with some of my colleagues afterwards. He was refused entry as he was so pissed, to which he replied, insulted, that he was in fact retarded, not drunk and he’d have them up before the disabillity commission.

Not exactly high jinks, however another senior manager was there and none too happy about it, as he has a disabled child. There’s been a frosty silence between them since.

:rolleyes:

Our one was pretty tame. I fucking hate buffets, why oh why do people spend good money on them. Enough free drink to drown an elephant but I work with mostly oldies who were pissed as farts early on. They had a pretty excruciating rap competition where all the tables had to rap about the company to win an iPad. I headed into town soon after.

Was on my way to my first proper Xmas party one year, black tie event and all was really looking forward to it but spent the night in the Mater Hospital instead. That fuck Louis Copeland had some dozy cunt accepting the suits back a few days after thankfully. Note to forumites - hand the goon back the dickey bow and put all the clothes in a bag.

The stint across the water had some good ones - nighttime cruise down the Thames though we had to pay for the thing. The MI5 or MI6 HQ in Vauxhall is pretty impressive at night time. Another cunt of a buffet, just spend the money on booze ffs. The highlight was probably afterwards watching Ricky Hatton getting the shit hammered out of him by Floyd Mayweather in some dingy all night club and the Northern Brits bawling their eyes out at the screen.

Around 15 years ago, I shagged my boss (female) on a fire escape outside the hotel we were having the Christmas party in. I wasn’t aware there was a CCTV camera covering the stairs, until a copy of the tape found its way into my VCR (a friend thought I might enjoy it). My bosses face was unmistakable even in the dark, but all that could be made out of me was the back of my head, and a big white arse going up and down for a few minutes.

“(female)”

:lol:

My work party is tonight.
Feckin James Bond themed too :rolleyes:

Do you work for a large accountancy firm?

Sounds like something they would do.

No-definitely not an accountant.
Does sound like the shite they get up to though alright

One of my christmas parties was James Bond themed a few years back. Load of bullshit.

Ray Shah is the DJ at ours tonight. I intend to run over to the DJ box, throw a blanket over me and start fervently masturbating.

I’m away now.

Bye everyone.