Workshop for Dealers - Where to source your supply from

Read the rule again… that was only to ban Baileys from being thrown in. Too many incidents of curdling.

2 Likes

Oh the baileys and brandy, good jaysus.

Didn’t they drill holes in underage cups to stop minors drinking out out them. Maybe they could take the lids of the jaxes in GAA clubs.

1 Like

don’t doubt yourself on that kid.

1 Like

Lids on jaxes, la di fucking dah.

:joy: What have I said you dipstick? - The top, top poster rattled again … All I have to do is appear in the same thread as you and you are rattled…

1 Like

The naivety of some lads is unbelievable … Plenty of high profile rugby, soccer, tennis, GAA, snooker, American football, basketball players, Aussie rules, MMA, pro-wrestlers all take drugs … doctors, solicitors, school teachers and petrol pump attendants all take drugs too … Half the world are off their tits every weekend, the fact this is news to some people shows they must be living a very simple and sheltered life.

4 Likes

The inter county lads are able to snort it with both nostrils. Left or right doesn’t make a difference. A lot of the club lads would be predominantly right sided snorters.

9 Likes

Kieran Shannon used to make the Mayo lads snort lines with their left nostril while brushing their teeth with their right hand.

16 Likes

:joy:

This sort of thing would never happen in Dublin anyway thats for sure. Not on dashboards of cars. Nope. Never outside a clubhouse. Not a chance.

And Lee Keegan was still able to keep a grip of Connolly’s jersey while doing all that! No wonder he got player of the year.

Oh sweep sweep lads. It’s ok for a drug culture to be rampant in a GAA Club because “everyone is at it”. I’m sure those who covered up for the likes of Brendan Smith held the same opinion.

We have told two U21 players they are unwelcome back in the club after a video posted on our whatsapp group involving drugs. Ran the scum out of the club, and rightly so.

2 Likes

Were they doing it on club grounds?

Smyth.

Not everyone that does drugs are scum

1 Like

They are mate.

1 Like

Were they taking drugs on Club grounds?

Irrelevant. They posted it on a Team Whatsapp Group. Told in no uncertain terms to fuck off and look for another club by several club men.

1 Like

Were they wearing Club gear when taking the drugs?

Irrelevant.