Workshop for Dealers - Where to source your supply from

There’s always been a huge drinking culture amongst GGA clubs too, I don’t hear you screaming about that

I have done in the past mate

Already done mate.

Sweep sweep

3 Likes

Problem solved. Did you witness the Club Chairman, Secretary & Treasurer socializing with the coked Gah team?

Why would those GPA cunts give a fuck? No headlines in it for them.

To be honest i doubt the CPA care either.

2 Likes

I have done cha with inter county hurlers and put them in touch with my dealer in the past. Never mind the carry on at club level. Nothing to see here. As the inter county lads said to me they live like monks most of the year. When they are out they like to make the most of it. The self righteous dry shites here would wanna get a grip.

8 Likes

Your man is a bit simple… a real country type who doesn’t get out much… I’d say if he saw a lad injecting the hash in front of him he’d collapse.

1 Like

I’d say if you swabbed all physio tables up and down the country you’d get some shock. I heard of a few lads doing it off the boss of the goalie hurl.

5 Likes

The funny thing about it is the main voices of denial here are @ChocolateMice @carryharry and @myboyblue. 3 lads that are not actively involved in their clubs and wouldn’t know where to find the gates. I doubt @ChocolateMice has ever been a member of a GAA Club but because he had a chat with Leonard Enright in Mary I a few times he reckons he knows his stuff…

I feel like Maurice McCabe here…

3 Likes

Shur the CPA seems to be nothing but retired intercounty players!

1 Like

I heard that’s the reason they first started putting bands on the hurlers, you get a good clean strip of Charlie off it.

2 Likes

Sure didn’t Cody make a stand against it years ago. He had no time for cha

7 Likes

Cheddar is very fond of Cha.

Made him captain this year and all

Ya a farce of a thing.

And predictably weak as well, i questioned this very fact and they couldn’t respond.

1 Like

Tbf it’s not like club players are arsed enough to do anything themselves. Players want to play and let administrators run the game.

And thats the issue. The administration is incompetent

The silence is deafening in this thread. As a whistle-blower I’m disgusted.

1 Like

And thats why nothing will ever change really.

We brought in rule banning alcohol being drank from Cups. Given the huge success thats been, I think Laois are the county to tackle this issue.