World Cup 2018 Betting Thread

Or just give Harry the Dog and Tony Bloom a ring

I missed the swim but the rest is all good …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ

Al sahlawi anytime gs @4/1

At halftime there I put a few bob of Cavani and Suarez, both each way.

5 goals, 2 cards, 8 corners.

Lovely.

1 Like

Uruguay/ cavani, World Cup/ top scorer 225/1 boyles , lovely stuff!!

1 Like

Cavani and Suarez prices for top goalscore plummeted on the back of that Saudi performance, 28/1 into 14/1 in ladcrooks

Uruguay -1 Asian Handicap @ 1.920

People should have got on board with my tips at the start.

Uruguay win and over 2.5 goals
Portugal/Spain draw and BTTS

Uruguay over 1.5 first half goals, over 4.5 1st half corners and a red card awarded 175/1

Egypt over 1.5 first half goals, over 4.5 1st half corners and a red card awarded 500/1

Over. 3.5 cards, over 2.5 goals and over 8.5 corners 8/1

Agreed. I’d imagine your tips will be fine till the quarter finals and then they’ll go to shit.

1 Like

I expect to be in the money before then.

1 Like

Lads over thinking shit here. It’s Uruguay v Egypt. Uruguay -1 is a safe bet I reckon. With 3-1 as the score.

I reckon Uruguay will thump them, Egypt beat fuck all to qualify, and what they did beat, they heavily relied on Salah to do so.
They’ve seen nothing like Suarez and Cavani.

Ghana were in Egypt’s group and for my money Ghana have comfortably been the best team in Africa over the last eight years.

Quit living in the past man. They won one game in qualifying. Even that aside the best team in Africa would still put them outside the top 20 or so teams.

I think you’re confusing African football with Asian football.

There are some pretty useful looking African teams at this World Cup in my view and the standard of football on that continent is miles ahead of Asia and the North American teams bar Mexico.

I fancy Senegal to win their group and would give Nigeria, Morocco and Egypt good chances to qualify.

Tunisia are the only genuinely weak-looking African qualifier.

No African team in the top 25 of FIFAs rankings. Anyway we’ll talk after when Uruguay have thumped them 4-1

Tunisia are 21st, actually.

The Swiss are 6th, which tells you all you need to know about the rankings.