World Cup 2030

And all into the Greenhills for the mixed grill after.,

2 Likes

No definitive answer on that yet.

3 for a tenner

The Japs will need to set off fierce early to get parking in The Field.

England could easily host it outright. Over 30 stadiums 25k plus off top of my head in top 3 tiers of English soccer plus Twickenham

It’s about more than that. Every team needs a camp, usually at some mad 5-star resort or the likes. Accommodation for 48 nations’ supporters.

The world cup is looking like it’ll be too big for most countries to host on their own

I’d imagine they are trying to bring in others, because England have hosted plenty over the years, gives it a better story

True that but teams don’t need to be based in the hist country (or if they have requirement it should be removed). I imagine the like of France Belgium the Netherlands Germany etc could be based in their own centres and fly in for matches. Similarly other nations could have a base in neighbouring countries plus the EPL clubs have more than adequate training facilities. The volume of supporters may be an issue but 32 countries are going to Qatar afterall and I think England will be more than capable of handling the support

Yeah home of football only ever had 1 WC and 1 euros. Euro 2020 final was a massive issue. Be grand if England weren’t in the competition

Two euros I think.

96 and ?