World Cup Betting Thread

A thread to keep tabs on wagers during the second greatest show on earth.

So far I’ve backed :

Uruguay to top Group D @ 7/4
Edin Dzeko (ew) to be top scorer @ 80/1
Australia to lose all 3 group games @ 11/8 *

• @North County Corncrake says this bet cannot fail and who am I to argue with the forums leading Socceroo / Italian

I have Colombia at 110/1 from the start of qualifying.

I fancy Argentina to win it but can’t bring myself to back them at 9/2. A poor price imo

Who’s in Australia’s group again?

Any price on them not scoring a goal in the tournament?

You can back Australia goalscorers. There is a No scorer option there.

I’ll probably back tournament yellows again.
Wanting lads to kick each other, dive and time waste in every match is a World Cup upgrade.

What does that mean for OG’s?

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 955228, member: 109”]Who’s in Australia’s group again?

Any price on them not scoring a goal in the tournament?
[/QUOTE]
Spain Holland Chile

You can get nearly 11/1 with bet365 on Australia having no goalscorer and finishing on 0 points. Sounds appealing to me.

I will be backing the draw or under 2.5 goals for the vast majority of the first round games

@Rocko

Put the monthly TFK syndicate funds on this.

Signing in.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 955260, member: 109”]You can get nearly 11/1 with bet365 on Australia having no goalscorer and finishing on 0 points. Sounds appealing to me.
[/QUOTE]
That double would be related Mac so doubt they’d allow you those odds

Fair point. bet365 don’t seem to allow it. Sky Bet don’t either, but Boyles and Powers do at around 8/1

:rolleyes:

1 Like

FFS sake @Mac.

I’ve got on at 8.5/1 with SeanieMac so you can rolleye and FFS an apology out of yourselves you gimps

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 955323, member: 109”]I’ve got on at 8.5/1 with SeanieMac so you can rolleye and FFS an apology out of yourselves you gimps
[/QUOTE]
Is that one of their specials Mac ?

Nope, I chose the 2 individual bets and they accepted them as a double on their site.

I’d be very surprised if you got paid out mate. They’ll just return your stake.

They’re related bets.

If Australia don’t score any goals, then of course they’re very likely to lose all 3 games.