World Cup Betting Thread

:rolleyes:

1 Like

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 955334, member: 48”]I’d be very surprised if you got paid out mate. They’ll just return your stake.

They’re related bets.

If Australia don’t score any goals, then of course they’re very likely to lose all 3 games.[/QUOTE]

The 2 bets are the number of points they get (in this case 0) and their top goalscorer (in this case No goalscorer). I’ll happily argue it if it comes in anyway.

I’d get it clarified beforehand mate.

If it wins, they’ll return your stake.
If it gets beat, they’ll keep your money.

Mac:D

France to win 100 ew 33-1
spain not to make it out of the group 4-1, 100
holland to beat spain 16-5, 100

Is there an appropriate thread to set out tournament predictions that one won’t necessarily bet on? If so, please bump said thread.

you’re the fucking admin…

What’s your fucking point, cunt?

Eden Hazard. Top scorer. 75-1.

Did him on Paddy power where you get a free fiver bet every time your player scores if you bet twenty on the market. Cracking offer.

Spain to win, Higuain Top scorer 200/1 Boyles N.A.P.
Spain win Neymar top scorer 125/1 V.C. N.B.

Marco Reus to be top scorer from Bundesliga @5/1. Drmic @ 14/1 is worth a bet too.

Also backed the Dual forecast double of Spain & Chile in Group B and Colombia & Japan in group C. Works out at 9/1.

Brazil to get out of their group - Evs with 132bet

any good dutching oppotunities pal?

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 955424, member: 367”]France to win 100 ew 33-1
[/QUOTE]
Ribery a big blow to this wager mickee

regards handicap betting on individual matches which teams are most likely to get bet like a ginger stepchild ?..- Australia, Iran, South Korea?..what are Honduras and Algeria like?..

honduras are shockingly bad, i commented on some other thread about them, this is based on seeing them play one friendly game last week against Israel in Houston, where they were thumped 4-1, israel are useless.
Algeria arent too bad, itll be a park the bus operation like when they played england in 2010, could be good for the unders in most games, ill betting on them not to score also

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 956222, member: 367”]honduras are shockingly bad, i commented on some other thread about them, this is based on seeing them play one friendly game last week against Israel in Houston, where they were thumped 4-1, israel are useless.
Algeria arent too bad, itll be a park the bus operation like when they played england in 2010, could be good for the unders in most games, ill betting on them not to score also[/QUOTE]

south korea would probably be like Algeria too?..organized park the bus job…so then Australia, Iran and Honduras would be the 3 to get hammered in a few games?

form what i remember from past WCs those gooks ( if that’s the generic racist term for south koreans) play a pretty high octane, fast paced game, Algeria are a totally one paced team, typical of the type of thing you see in the middle east, will be set up very defensivley and will try and kill games by time wasting and other antics, most of their players play in france and spain so they wont be mugged off good an proper by anyone, they have a fella who plays for Dinamo Zagreb up front Soudani who is a very decent player , the other 2 strikers are with Porto and Sporting Lisbon i think so they will be no clowns.
I expect Iran to get hammered, i saw autralia play japan on eurosport and they are set up like a LOI side in the 80’s,

Benzema top scorer @ 33-1

Argentina/Benzema top scorer double @ 200-1
Germany, Colombia, France all to win their groups. Just over 4-1

What odds are Bosnia to beat Argentina?