World Darts Championships 2018 @Lakeside - The Greatest Show On Earth

You have feasted on the greatest day of darts in history, my friend. You shall never be hungry again.

3 Likes

Every match going to a decider is some going.

Suspicious betting patterns in the durrant Williams game,surprise, surprise.

3 Likes

Reading your ultracrepidarian views (no doubt taken from some BNP/PDC affiliated darts forum) is becoming very tiresome.

1 Like

Fuck it. Missed the start of the ladies’ final.

1-1 in sets.

First time either player has dropped a set this week.

In fact Lisa had won 15 sets in succession at Lakeside spanning the last few years before Ana took the opener.

130 check out with a bull finish by Lisa to take set 3.

Awesome arrows by the Lancashire rose.

1 Like

Lisa’s kicking for home here.

2-dart 66 finish leaves Lisa 1 leg away from victory.

Glen " unfortunately I have to stay in the bdo " durrant will surely win the men’s. Only quality player in this.

Fantastic by Lisa. Clean sweep of set 4 to win the title on a 3-1 scoreline. A 4th Lakeside crown for the Lancashire Rose.

The Lancashire Rose is the champion!

Ashton Great :clap:

Lisa averaged just over 90 which translates to 110 on the PDC boards using the commonly accepted 1.2175 multiplier.

2 Likes

Absolutely brilliant ladies competition this year.

Lisa Ashton and Anastasia Dobromyslova gave us a magnificent final. Great to see both back to their very best.

And with Trina Gulliver, Deta Hedman, Aileen de Graaf, Lorraine Winstanley and Fallon Sherrock chellenging them, the strength in depth of ladies’ darts has never been better.

1 Like

Great to see Bob and Norma Potter on stage.

1 Like

Bob is a legend. 89 years young and still fit as a fiddle. I’d love to see his OBE upgraded to a knighthood in the Queen’s birthday honours list to celebrate his 90th birthday.

The A-Team theme tune booming around the Home Of Darts.

And the A-Team of world darts, Glen Durrant and Scott Waites, are about to do battle against each other.

I pity the fool who isn’t looking forward to this.

2 Likes

GAME ON between Scotty and Duzza.

Duzza breaks, first leg.

One hundred and eighty!