World Darts Championships 2018 @Lakeside - The Greatest Show On Earth

Clutch double 1 from Chris. That’s how you win matches. Umit getting a bit confused with his counting. I imagine that’s the language barrier.

1 Like

This is the worst game of Darts I’ve ever seen. Embarrassing stuff.

Fixed that for you mate.

3 Likes

This is an utterly compelling game of darts. The turks lack of composure is his undoing

Poor Umit. This is agonising for him. I think the magnitude of what he was about to achieve hit home. He needs to somehow try and forget the pressure of the Lakeside stage.

Go on the turk #clutchdarts

Come on Umit. He’s stopped the rot. Now he needs this leg to bring it to sudden death.

75 averages, my god,woeful.

1 Like

Heartbreak for the Turk

Only the Lakeside can make you so emotionally invested in a match.

You’d need a heart of stone not to feel for Umit. He gave it his all but Chris was just slightly too good.

Let’s hope Umit learns from that experience and can come back stronger next year.

Chris is a worthy heir to Welsh darts greats like Alan Evans, Richie Burnett and Mark Webster.

1 Like

Ross Montgomery up soon. Ross has come out and slated the bdo this week. It will be interesting to see what reception Ross receives off the crowd.

Chris is a man of few words. He prefers to do his talking on the oche.

Big crowd there today.Great day out for the family.

Scotty Waites v Ross The Boss coming up now.

A clash of two true titans of the game.

It says it all for the quality of the strength in depth at this tournament that the double world champion is unseeded.

Couldn’t call this one.

Proper darts.

1 Like

Ross doing a fair impression of Angus Young from AC/DC there.

With the recent death of Angus’s brother Malcolm, perhaps Ross could fill the vacancy in the band?

The Lakeside is rocking.

133 outshot from the double world champion.

John crawling on comms rightly slating the standard of this tournament.

The Boss wins two legs in a row to force a decider in set 1.

Great darts from scotty to take the 1st set