World War 2

Where would you have put them?

I don’t think anyone had a right to put them anywhere… Shur they were from all over Europe, not one homogeneous group. They should have given them a chunk of defeated Germany or let them back to their home country.

Anybody address this?

yes. You’re a cunt

1 Like

We should have offered up Longford

That’s a bit unnecessary Esteban. Really no need for it.

Back to Germany France and Poland where they had been rounded up and slaughtered while many looked the other way? They were entitled to a homeland and did they not consider the holy land that?

1. Why did you put neutral in “”?
  2. You could easily figure it out yourself
  3. You were so needy you demanded an answer

Because if E.U go to war and we are a part of the E.U we can’t really be “neutral” can we?

I was merely curious about the topic but your comment was really needless.

if you were curious you’d look it up. You opened it up.

Don’t go getting all precious about it.

The Americans did take that attitude until Pearl Harbour and Hitler then stupidly declared war on America, the turning point of the war.

1 Like

Read some books and educate yourself, don’t be asking silly questions on the Internet just to make a silly point about Paddy to please your hero

4 Likes

Your comment was outrageous. If you have nothing good to post maybe try post nothing for a change.

Still no explanation as to why we stayed “neutral”. Thank god for the Americans.

Who’s they? A group consisting of people from all over Europe ? And they deserved a homeland because their ancestors lived there thousands of years earlier? The Palestinian people had lived there for 2000 years FFS and have much more of a claim to the land.

How come the Roma and gypsies also sent to concentration camps didn’t get a homeland?

I stand over it. You’re purposely being a cunt about it.

Please don’t reply to me again Esteban.

1 Like

It’s very easy to be brave 80 years after the event. WW1 was a monstrous meat grinder, the first real industrial war and it was fresh in the minds of everyone. We hadn’t a pot to piss in at the time and our army was non existent. Still, a few hundred thousand fought in it.

3 Likes

They should have. All tribes should have a safe haven. And Jews consider themselves as a people. There should have been a two state solution from the off.

You’ve a lovely way of cutting through the bullshit

1 Like