World War 2

You Nazis cunt

Verpiss dick

Grand I’ll give it a whizz later on in the night.

The French and the Italians were as anti Jewish as Hitler was at the time. If Adolf had stayed going east instead of west, they allies would have turned a blind eye. They might not have tried to terminate the Jews with the ruthless efficiency that the germans did but I’m pretty sure that some sort of anti semitic programme would have been implemented

Did they not declare war when he moved east into Poland?

That’s a big statement Mike. I’m not so sure. Hitler was pure evil.

I heard MacWilliams pass a comment on his podcast before about how the French to a man were collaborators, but once it ended, hey presto they were all in the resistance.

A lot of countries shamed themselves in not letting in Jews, especially children.

1 Like

Did you ever hear how Hitler died? @iron_mike knows the true story.

In his sleep in Buenos Aires in 1971?

1 Like

Churchill was a bigger tyrant than Hitler.

1 Like

Ah it was definitely the Pacific. The Japs fought for every inch of all those shitty jungle islands. Although I’d say Stalingrad was probably as bleak as it comes. The Western Front was almost gentlemanly in comparison

Hitler lived in the 26 counties post ww2 for almost a decade.

Why did the japs want those shitty jungle islands anyway?

They had no choice. They had guaranteed the polish border with the Brits and the brits declared war 24 hours earlier

Here we go now.

Someone will get banned after around 3 or 4 cans with this topic

1 Like

Correct.

I rode his granddaughter below in Miltown Malbay at the Willie Clancy in 2003.

2 Likes

Did we not send a few weather reports and lost RAF pilots across the Irish Sea? We probably did as much as we could in fairness.

Did she have a tash on her minge like her grandfather

1 Like

Air bases and so the yanks couldn’t build air bases on them. Most of them were strategically worthless in reality but they wanted to fight the war there rather than on Japanese soil

1 Like

He was an evil cunt . A genius to boot but an evil cunt.