Worst goal keepers to play in the EPL

disagree 100%
if one of him ever did play a game for united it certianly passed w/o note.
However that man was a superb keeper at Rangers, he was the sole reason why Celtic went through the mid nineties w/o winning a league, some of his duels with Cadete, Di Canio and Van Hooijdonk were class .
He did loose it a bit tho after he started hanging around with Johnny adair

Scott Carson used to make me laugh at his incompetence.

I remember him playing for United towards the end of that season once they had the league won. He played against Coventry and hockeyed the 5-1 or 5-2. I believe it was the day Coventry were relegated from the EPL

Russell Hoult was fairly shit…

[quote=“mickee321, post: 716148”]Bartez did some fucked up stuff at manyoo also

i always thought Dudek at Liverpool was very, very poor[/quote]

Except for one amazing night

I recall him getting done for kerb crawling back then.

Weird that keepers only coming into their prime most of the time in their 30s, though some were good at a young age, such as Bufon and Given…

To be fair to the cunt, who amongst hasn’t.

Mark Bosnich in his United days.

Andy Dibble
Gabor Kiraly
Mike Hooper
Mike Pollitt

Peter Enkelmann brings back bad memories. Letting in a throw in against Brum the worst

Scott Carson, Rusell Hoult, Kasey Keller, Thomas Sorensen, Maik Taylor, Colin Doyle all spring to mind too

Brad Friedal was fairly shite when he started at Liverpool but then changed things around when he left.

There was the curly headed russian keeper at Chelsea kharim I think is how you spell his name.

Every club has had a load of useless ones

Arsenal - Fabianski, Taylor, Seaman (for his last few years), Almunia, Lucic. Prob more Wenger has had a rough time with keepers

I love clichés like that. A goalkeeper can be better than his defenders. And vice versa.

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 716173”]Brad Friedal was fairly shite when he started at Liverpool but then changed things around when he left.

There was the curly headed russian keeper at Chelsea kharim I think is how you spell his name.[/quote]

Dimitri kharim, always wore track suit bottoms, was in goal when cantona put 2 Penos in the same spot in 95 I think.

Bruce Grobbelar and Hans Segers.

Their style of play would have much more suited to Serie A.

The vice versa is certainly true for the TFK astro team.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 716178”]

The vice versa is certainly through for the TFK astro team.[/quote]

Ah farmer

Shaka Hislop

brad fiedel