Worst goal keepers to play in the EPL

Bloody hell you’re quick off the mark.

Kharine, not Kharim.

FFS sake.

Ah FFS you’re just naming random keepers now
Segers was a very good keeper in the wimbledon team who pissed everyone off but still managed to finish 5th or 6th a few times in the mid 90’s.
their tactics were gas, segers would hoof the ball up into the opposition box and 5 or 6 apes with Efan Ekokou and Robbie Earl would charge after the thing and bundle it into the net

I think Dave Beasant’s performance for Chelsea when they lost 3-2 to either wimbledon or norwich in stamford bridge in 93 i think was the worst i ever saw

Grobbelear was a great keeper for the Pool in the old first division, i agree he did fall apart in the 90’s tho and the onset of the EPL, throwing matches etc, but in fairness all around him at liverpool was a mess at that stage, they were signing players like Paul Stewart and Julian Dicks FFS and loosing at home to Ipswich and Bristol City,

Can someone please define the criteria here.
Do we incluide performances in the old first division up to and including the last sequence of games in May 1992 or this strictly EPL only?
EPL fans are a bit like Clare hurling supporters, they both believe the sport only came into being when they started winning ( EPL / SKY 1992, Clare 1995) and disregard all performances before then

A goalkeeper’s job is to keep the ball out of the goal. They let it in on purpose a number of times.

To do this just once would make them a shite 'keeper.

football was invented in 1992 according to Gowla

I think you might have missed his subtle dig mickee.

yeah, yeah, Seria A , throwing games, etc, tell me somthing i dont know FFS

Both were found not guilty of that.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 716183”]Kharine, not Kharim.

FFS sake.[/quote]

You knew who I was talking about so fuck right off.

Was it Manninger at arsenal? Bandage can you check my spelling mate.

He started off very well, but had a crisis of confidence soon after…

Thought it was quite clear in the thread title, it says EPL. So only shite keepers who have played in the EPL. Unfortunately half the people on here were probably still in nappies in the 80’s and 90’s so it would be unfair to ask them to comment on shite keepers like Jim Leighton. :slight_smile:

Well said count. :clap:

Never played in the EPL.

Never said he did. I said it was unfair to ask some of the folk on here who were in nappies prior to the EPL to comment on goal keepers like poor Jim who didn’t play in the EPL. :slight_smile:

A ha, I tip my hat to you good Sir and blame my hyper nature on the coffee.

Gabor Kiraly.

:shakefist:

Craig Gordon

Jim Leighton was not shit.

did magistrates regular Graham Stack ever play in the EPL?

[size=3]Ah jaysus how come no one has mentioned Heurlho Gomes[color="#333333"]. Is he still at spurs or have they managed to offload him?[/size]