Would You 'blow the legs' Off An Intruder?

[quote=“Titch, post: 733120”]

Just last week I installed electric gates with CCTV and motion detection options.

The brother goes a different route. 2 German Shepards. He came home late on evening before xmas and found the dogs agitated, took no notice. Next morning he sees a pool of blood inside the gates… :o
[/quote]Sounds like they ate a full burglar to me. Ask him did they sleep for a few days after.

dogs won’t stop the real pros, mate

I’ve got a good feeling about it

The pros have a bitch in heat in the back of the van and throw her over the wall first to distract the dogs.

Just wondering do you lads have a weapon in your bedroom for such an occasion ? A hurley a golfclub baseball bat or whatever, I don’t myself as I never really gave it any thought.

I know what your brother does with the German shepards, and he’d want to be careful, especially after that woman dying from it.

I had a hurley in my room for a long time (that’s the only use I’d have for one), but took it out recently and never put it back. I must get something though.

Don’t think anyone is acting the hardman CM / TAN, no one knows how they will react, but I’d imagine defence would be my over riding reaction, and I’d find it very hard not to confront an intruder. You can ring the guards, but you’ll be waiting 30mins for them to arrive and the intruder will know that too.

:lol:

It had to be said.

you will note though that the board is filled with compassionate individuals who are, to a man, concerned about the health of all these poor burglars that are going to get hammered if they break in to their houses when the reality is that the house holder is the one that gets the beating under normal circumstances.
these fcukers live violent lives the majority of the rest of us don`t so in a confrontation the odds are with the burglar

If you live in Meanus you are forced to call the guards in Askeaton despite 40 guards above in Bruff only three miles away. :rolleyes: With all his restructuring and closing of stations you’d think Shatter would have a look at ludicrous shit like that.

Same here, have a hurl beside the bed and another around the corner from the back door, real mangled auld cunts of yokes. Not sure what damage they’d do when push comes to shove, but you’ve got to have something. I wonder how many would really have the “gun beside the bed” especially homes with children, but I wouldn’t blame any auld fella in the country having one. The cunts are getting more and more brazen and the stories coming out of rural areas that arent even making the national news are terrifying.

He’s going to downgrade Askeaton too!